Ridge recasting news !!!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
TreeBuild

Ridge recasting news !!!

Postby TreeBuild » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:44 am

Apparently KKL firmly expressed her opposition to recast Ridge. She went as far as outing that she would refuse to play along with a recasting. It's Ronn or no one ! Both KKL and RM expressed that a recasting would be like RM's work on the show would mean nothing if he'd been replaced.

fortaylor

Re: Ridge recasting news !!!

Postby fortaylor » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:50 am

Quote TreeBuild: Apparently KKL firmly expressed her opposition to recast Ridge. She went as far as outing that she would refuse to play along with a recasting. It's Ronn or no one ! Both KKL and RM expressed that a recasting would be like RM's work on the show would mean nothing if he'd been replaced.

That is why BRIDGE will be dead. RM is being recast and the actor that will be replacing him stated that RM and KKL were BRIDGE.

Let's not forget that KKL or no of the actors run the show. Bell runs the show.

blondetaz1

Postby blondetaz1 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:53 am

Quote fortaylor:
Quote TreeBuild: Apparently KKL firmly expressed her opposition to recast Ridge. She went as far as outing that she would refuse to play along with a recasting. It's Ronn or no one ! Both KKL and RM expressed that a recasting would be like RM's work on the show would mean nothing if he'd been replaced.

That is why BRIDGE will be dead. RM is being recast and the actor that will be replacing him stated that RM and KKL were BRIDGE.

Let's not forget that KKL or no of the actors run the show. Bell runs the show.

That's fine with me, let Bridge be dead once and for all. Let the "new" Ridge reunite with Taylor and wrap up the original triangle once and for all. :)

Brenna3

Postby Brenna3 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:54 am

In my opinion, KKL should accept whatever is in the best interest of the show especially when there is only a one year contract on the table. If Ronn Moss does not want to play the part any longer that is his choice but bringing in a new Ridge could take the show in a lot of exciting directions. He as a character or strong leader has been marginalized by Brooke for the last ten years and change is needed. I liked Ronn Moss but he called it quits and who is the director or who is running the show KKL? Maybe that is the problem with the show. Her stance could put a lot of actors and crew out of a job. Her vanity in deciding who to work with and not work with is at the expense of everyone else even the fans if this is true.

FlyerMCRS

Postby FlyerMCRS » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:57 am

Confusing!!
I thought Brad Bell was the boss and person who makes decisions...and KKL was an employee.

Tilda

Postby Tilda » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:13 pm

I say put her on the back burner and for get her, she is not that important. She will always be forget able to me.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:32 pm

Let's face it Ron moss tried to get more money they didn't give it his ploy back fired. A couple of months he will decide to come back...a recast probably would not work anyway.. Let's face these writers are well into the next generation. Ron was great for many years but him and Brooke's love scenes were not as pizzazz as in the past. Brooke turned to bossy, uncaring and downright unlike able because of theHope story line..

mangochic

Postby mangochic » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:02 pm

I don't think Bell listens to anyone. Most of the older actors have been telling him for a while that he needs to stop focusing 100% on Hope/Liam/Steffy but he hasn't listened so I don't think he will start now. ~) ~) ~)

I am not in favor for a recast as it will be weird. I still prefer the old Thorne (I know he was replaced ages ago), Thomas (even though new one is a cutie), Rick (even though am warming up to Jacob Young), etc.

But if it happens am fine with it as I GOT MY BRIDGE ENDING with the original Ridge so IDC. That chapter for me is closed. :D :D :D :D

Bailey Alexis

Postby Bailey Alexis » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:31 pm

The reason Ron don't want a recast.He hoping the rateing will go down & Bell will rehire him for big bucks.

beckyt

Postby beckyt » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:56 pm

Shes a logan and they run the show so I guess you can consider it done!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”