I just saw preview OMG is Hope Pregnant?

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
LabTechDiva

I just saw preview OMG is Hope Pregnant?

Postby LabTechDiva » Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:20 pm

Hi B&B fans

Just saw the preview for tuesdays show at the press conference and Rick asked Hope if she was alright and she looked like she was about to throw up or pass out. Does this mean Bell decided to go in this direction and keep the triangle going by making Hope Pregnant? What do you guys think?

Icameisawidrank

Re: I just saw preview OMG is Hope Pregnant?

Postby Icameisawidrank » Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:25 pm

Quote LabTechDiva: Hi B&B fans

Just saw the preview for tuesdays show at the press conference and Rick asked Hope if she was alright and she looked like she was about to throw up or pass out. Does this mean Bell decided to go in this direction and keep the triangle going by making Hope Pregnant? What do you guys think?

She looked like she was going to hurl didn't she! I think Bell knows we only watch to see her fall off her high horse so maybe he is going to add to her ever-growing list that includes: adulteress, drug addict, lying hypocrite, and criminal :D

T dog

Postby T dog » Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:24 pm

Boy, I hope not. She is too young and Liam really doesn't love her. Let it be Steffy or Caroline be pregnant. Yeah Hope and Thomas could become close and then Caroline becomes with child. I much rather see that.

CiaoCiao

Postby CiaoCiao » Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:49 pm

Quote T dog: Boy, I hope not. She is too young and Liam really doesn't love her. Let it be Steffy or Caroline be pregnant. Yeah Hope and Thomas could become close and then Caroline becomes with child. I much rather see that.

I would rather see anything than Hope! Anything or anyone!

ericlizafan

Postby ericlizafan » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:14 pm

I pray they dont make Hope pregnant.

fanoftaylor

Postby fanoftaylor » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:48 am

Quote LabTechDiva: Hi B&B fans

This is exactly what me and my friends have been saying. Hope is going to end up being like Taylor, and she is going to have Liam with the kids, and Steffy is going to be like Brooke, and we are hoping that she ends up pregnant and married to BILL....

We read this and started IM bring on STILL....

Please let it go down like this...

Please SOAP god's, and this would mean in the end... STEAM will be end game, not LOPE...

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”