Spoilerish: Jack Wagner to Return to B & B

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
fortaylor

Spoilerish: Jack Wagner to Return to B & B

Postby fortaylor » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:07 pm

Saw this on another board, Jack Wagner may be rturning to B & B. Source SOD. Could this be a BRICKY reunion?

beachgirl02840

Re: Spoilerish: Jack Wagner to Return to B & B

Postby beachgirl02840 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:36 pm

I would not mind that at all. But no more design houses for him. The man who used to always called Ridge the dressmaker should not be in that biz.

fortaylor

Postby fortaylor » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:07 pm

[quote]Quote beachgirl02840: I would not mind that at all. But no more design houses for him. The man who used to always called Ridge the dressmaker should not be in that biz.[/quote

LOL. I loved it when Nick would tell Ridge that! :)

Nauntieann

Postby Nauntieann » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:51 pm

I always thought that Brooke was her best with Nick.She was so strong . If Ridge dont come back and I do believe that he will .I would love to see a Brick reunion.

SamuraiJediSentinelLord_M

Postby SamuraiJediSentinelLord_M » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:54 pm

nick and brooke.. i guess it'll work

Soapqueen17

Postby Soapqueen17 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:55 pm

I would like to see a Bricky reunion. I would love to see them back.

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:26 am

I would love to see a reunion of Bicky :)) my favorite couple,
Brooke was great with Captain Dominick Payne, not so much when he got into fashion, so if he comes back, please give us back the rugged sea captain.

ginnywasold3

Postby ginnywasold3 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:48 am

When Nick started the show he was so manly. Bell turned him into a momma's baby, they started bleaching his sexy natural blond hair Yellower and yellower and he became a girly man. He was wayyy too momma's boy for me. Bell destroyed his character just like he did so many others.
I don't think we will ever get the natural, rugged sailor back, he was ruined a long time ago.
Plus he was shared by Bridget, Brooke, Katie, and Donna...so how much sicker can you get!

I love JW, but Nicky is a girly momma's boy.

FlyerMCRS

Postby FlyerMCRS » Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:57 am

Quote Nauntieann: I always thought that Brooke was her best with Nick.She was so strong . If Ridge dont come back and I do believe that he will .I would love to see a Brick reunion.

LOL!! ~) Brooke played Nick for a complete fool. I don't call that being ''strong''! That was just being a tramp!
Nick, HER HUSBAND, was sitting around waiting for his WIFE and she was busy locking lips with Ridge! ~) That was typical tramp behavior, but you may call that ''strong'' if you wish.
He wanted a child with her but she flatly turned him down!
She was STRONG in the sense that she played him, USED HIM, had her cake and ate it.....and crapped on him! Then, the minute she found out he moved on with Taylor, she flew into town on her broom and practically raped him on his bed, begging and begging him to take her back ~) ......it had NOTHING to do with HIS Happiness....she just didn't want him to be HAPPY with Taylor.
If Nick comes back, I hope he brings his brain with him.

smoken

Postby smoken » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:24 pm

Just curiouse do you guys remember when nick and bridget buried nickole and the had a funeral for her and nick found out dominick was not his son, so on the day nick buried his daughter he also lost a son or was this my imagiation please correct me if i am wrong.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”