Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
novemberrain72

Re: I hate Taylor - No Logan bashing please

Postby novemberrain72 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:45 am

Can she hear herself talk? Poor katie will never get better having this quack as a doc she needs mental help herself.

denny1

Postby denny1 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:08 am

Shut up Taylor. You just proved once again that you are an unprofessional quack. No wonder Ridge left you a million times. Please go away, because the only thing you are good at is taking up space at FC. You do that really well.....LMAO

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:37 am

Saw Taylor again as the sanctimonious witch that she really is. Can you imagine the mommy of the acting CEO having to go ask for "respect" for her little boy ~)implying he is so mature, but not mature enough to handle his own shares that he got by lying about Brooke, sort of ill gotten goods, seems mommy has to help with those. Seems little Tommy can't fight his own battles.

dafyduc

Postby dafyduc » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:07 am

Quote Lady Sinjin: I cannot stand Taylor so here count me in on this thread. She's been a pain in the neck since she decided that she wanted Ridge for herself back in the 80's! She's been on her high horse ever since.

Here here. I disliked her almost from the first minute she appeared. A more unethical Doctor would be hard to find.

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:34 am

I hate Taylor let me count the ways *)
Its Saturday morning and I have to many reasons to list :~

Thank you for this thread FINALLY!

grandpadanucci

Postby grandpadanucci » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:26 pm

How dare Taylor call out Hope about her relationships....it's like the "pot calling the kettle black"! Is she nauseating or what? Every time I see her on the screen, I have to FF...why does Bell even have her on the show? It makes no sense keeping her.....sorry, I meant she makes not sense in anything she says.

FlyerMCRS

Postby FlyerMCRS » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:46 pm

Quote grandpadanucci: How dare Taylor call out Hope about her relationships....it's like the "pot calling the kettle black"! Is she nauseating or what? Every time I see her on the screen, I have to FF...why does Bell even have her on the show? It makes no sense keeping her.....sorry, I meant she makes not sense in anything she says.

She makes too much sense!! Sorry you don't understand her! :D

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:47 pm

Quote LucyT: I hate Taylor let me count the ways *)
Its Saturday morning and I have to many reasons to list :~

Thank you for this thread FINALLY!

what I hate the most about Taylor is she is a wannabe. she wants to be ridges wife and she wants to be sf fovorite. she is like the girl in school that wants to be popular and wants to be the teachers pet so she pretends to be perfect, runs around saying things she shouldn't, goes and tattles to the powers that be when she doesn't like what the others say about her ~)

Ruby Scarlett

Postby Ruby Scarlett » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:48 pm

Quote BrianRose:
Quote GOBROOK: Taylor; that's the only character on B&B that I really really really don't like. LOL 8)

I use to like her a lot when she was off screen. :D

Love that remark, BrianRose. That is the best place for her, OFF screen!!!!

Ruby Scarlett

Postby Ruby Scarlett » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:49 pm

Quote SoapToNut:
Quote Ruby Scarlett: Taylor needs to go back to her unused office and stay out of Rick and Hope's faces. She has no business talking to them at all. Get the heck out of Forrester and find a patient somewhere that does not know how devious and sick you are, Taylor!!!

Taylor is trustee of 25% of FC stock. She has every right to tell FC employees to get in line and stop being insubordinate to the CEO.

I so disagree - that does not give her the right to talk to anyone who actually works at FC the way she talked to Rick and Hope. Taylor is a quack and should go back to her empty office!!!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”