Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
novemberrain72

Re: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Postby novemberrain72 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:34 pm

She's going to go nuts when she finds out that her wittle boy is no longer in charge . I can see her now . Arms flapping ,head bobbing back and forth ,and that trap spitting out words that don't make sense to anybody but her . Can't wait.

Ojobear

Postby Ojobear » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:38 pm

Quote grandmarose:
Quote navitavi: Taylor is the absolute queen of hypocrisy, and she needs to be smacked in her mouth again. How many times does she have to be smacked before she realizes to control that runaway mouth of hers?

And how dare she sit there in a Forrester meeting as if she's Stephanie or something. Honey, you ain't Stephanie, and Stephanie didn't even want you around in the end. When are you going to learn from Stephanie that Brooke is a wonderful person and so are her children? When are you gonna learn anything from Stephanie's voyage through hatred?

No, you want to sit there in judgment of what Stephanie did with Thomas, cause you couldn't have your pantsuit wedding, but then you couldn't wait to go reap the benefits of that deceit. How dare you say one freaking word about morals and someone teaching their son something.

Taylor lost her mind telling Brooke to teach Rick something while standing beside the powdered and pampered up Thomas. What the hell did you teach Thomas when you took advantage of his grandmother's lies and manipulations? There Ridge was trying to teach Thomas that being a manipulative liar didn't pay, but Taylor's busy taking it to the bank.

Oh, but then her hypocrisy marches over to Katie to tell her what Steffy was doing. Make up your mind Taylor, cause I can't figure out your 5 point plan for motherhood. It's too convoluted.

Wow great post!!!

I second that great post!!

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:42 pm

Quote navitavi: Taylor is the absolute queen of hypocrisy, and she needs to be smacked in her mouth again. How many times does she have to be smacked before she realizes to control that runaway mouth of hers?

And how dare she sit there in a Forrester meeting as if she's Stephanie or something. Honey, you ain't Stephanie, and Stephanie didn't even want you around in the end. When are you going to learn from Stephanie that Brooke is a wonderful person and so are her children? When are you gonna learn anything from Stephanie's voyage through hatred?

No, you want to sit there in judgment of what Stephanie did with Thomas, cause you couldn't have your pantsuit wedding, but then you couldn't wait to go reap the benefits of that deceit. How dare you say one freaking word about morals and someone teaching their son something.

Taylor lost her mind telling Brooke to teach Rick something while standing beside the powdered and pampered up Thomas. What the hell did you teach Thomas when you took advantage of his grandmother's lies and manipulations? There Ridge was trying to teach Thomas that being a manipulative liar didn't pay, but Taylor's busy taking it to the bank.

Oh, but then her hypocrisy marches over to Katie to tell her what Steffy was doing. Make up your mind Taylor, cause I can't figure out your 5 point plan for motherhood. It's too convoluted.

Navi, all I can say about this post is "You Nailed It." :D

KatyDidNot

Postby KatyDidNot » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:27 pm

I agree Navi, yet another one of your many insightful posts!

It's high time Taylor put her bitterness and hatred behind her where it belongs. Her refusal to advise Thomas to return the ill gotten shares was detrimental to her relationship with Stephanie, one from which saint Taylor the hypocrite had benefited for years. In the end, the message sent by Stephanie in shunning the good doc was a strong and clear one. Too bad she learned absolutely nothing from it.

grandpadanucci

Postby grandpadanucci » Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:15 pm

Quote Ojobear:
Quote grandmarose:

Wow great post!!!

Ditto! Sanctimonious Taylor! I think with the new regime of Eric as CEO, he should throw her out of the window and ask her to go back to take a refresher course in her specialty without having her input of two cents worth, which amounts to almost nothing.

SisSchaffer

Postby SisSchaffer » Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:22 pm

I don't believe Taylor was acting any different than any other mother would if that were her son. Taylor was being supportive as any mother would to their child.
Now let's see how far the company goes with who's in charge now people, huh? *) If THEY r without sin...let THEM cast the first stone!!! ~)

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:24 pm

Quote grandpadanucci:
Quote Ojobear:
Quote grandmarose:

Wow great post!!!

Ditto! Sanctimonious Taylor! I think with the new regime of Eric as CEO, he should throw her out of the window and ask her to go back to take a refresher course in her specialty without having her input of two cents worth, which amounts to almost nothing.

So true, you would think she would be more careful throwing stones from her glass castle, but it seems she is always the first with her "professional" opionion. I guess she doesn't remember that it was the reason Ridge left her ,her hypocrisy.

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:29 pm

Quote grandmarose:
Quote grandpadanucci:
Quote Ojobear:
Quote grandmarose:

Wow great post!!!

So true, you would think she would be more careful throwing stones from her glass castle, but it seems she is always the first with her "professional" opionion. I guess she doesn't remember that it was the reason Ridge left her ,her hypocrisy.

The only place Taylor should be giving her professional opinion is to her patients and not at FC. And why isn't she ever at work in her trained profession!

grandpadanucci

Postby grandpadanucci » Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:41 pm

Quote BrianRose:
Quote grandmarose:
Quote grandpadanucci:
Quote Ojobear:
Quote grandmarose:

Wow great post!!!

The only place Taylor should be giving her professional opinion is to her patients and not at FC. And why isn't she ever at work in her trained profession!

I wouldn't go to Taylor if I needed a psychiatrist as she allowed Katie to walk around town in her condition on her own. Taylor needs to go back to school and start by taking exams in renewing her license.

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:40 pm

Quote grandpadanucci:
Quote BrianRose:
Quote grandmarose:
Quote grandpadanucci:
Quote Ojobear:
Quote grandmarose:

Wow great post!!!

I wouldn't go to Taylor if I needed a psychiatrist as she allowed Katie to walk around town in her condition on her own. Taylor needs to go back to school and start by taking exams in renewing her license.

I think her former patients agree with you and that's why she has so much time to spend at FC.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”