Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
novemberrain72

Re: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Postby novemberrain72 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:06 am

Quote grandmarose: This weeks Two Scoops from Soap Central is great, if anyone gets a chance read it, describes Taylor perfectly :)her, & her selective memory.

Great read grandma . Miss perfect needs to sit down and shut up . Nobody takes her serious anyway . She is nothing but a big joke.

novemberrain72

Postby novemberrain72 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:31 am

Thank you soap gods for a break in the past few days from this fruit loop. Hopefully many more to come.

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:46 pm

Quote novemberrain72: Thank you soap gods for a break in the past few days from this fruit loop. Hopefully many more to come.

Looks like Taylor is back and salivating about taking over Forresters ~) I wonder what she will say when the will is read.

novemberrain72

Postby novemberrain72 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:00 pm

Quote grandmarose:
Quote novemberrain72: Thank you soap gods for a break in the past few days from this fruit loop. Hopefully many more to come.

Looks like Taylor is back and salivating about taking over Forresters ~) I wonder what she will say when the will is read.

I can't wait . She will need professional help herself . Her head will probably explode.

Smiley77

Postby Smiley77 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:07 pm

I'm looking forward to the reading of the will, and think Taylor has needed help since long ago but like to watch her head explode.

It's pretty clear she really isn't into Thorn at all. If it were Ridge, she'd be bursting with joy and excitement. I feel sorry for Thorn.

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:58 am

Quote novemberrain72:
Quote grandmarose:

I can't wait . She will need professional help herself . Her head will probably explode.

Oh now that would be fun to see fireworks with no actual matches involved!!

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:12 am

Wow some moral compass, Taylor so "proud" of her son with his 25% shares, complimenting him, I wonder if she remembers how they came into position of those stocks by telling a horrid lie, oh but it probably wouldn't matter because they got back Forresters by blackmail, so what is a "little" white lie that almost destroyed a family ~) Seems that compass was shattered into smithereens ages ago.

Ojobear

Postby Ojobear » Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:57 pm

Yap yap yap shes beginning to sound like that teacher on Charlie Brown (Wawawawawawaawawawa).. She is about as bad as her daughter is!

novemberrain72

Postby novemberrain72 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:18 pm

Quote Ojobear: Yap yap yap shes beginning to sound like that teacher on Charlie Brown (Wawawawawawaawawawa).. She is about as bad as her daughter is!

Lol . I can't wait til next week when the will is read she may look like the girl from the excorist her head will be spinning around in circles.. I am glad she is longer with Throne he needs a strong woman not a fruit loop .

denny1

Postby denny1 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:33 pm

She's such an idiot. Bet she's got her sights set on Ridge again. "when it doesn't work, it doesn't work". She should know. She's never worked with Ridge. Busy body!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”