Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Castiel749

Re: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Postby Castiel749 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:37 pm

Quote LucyT:
Quote Castiel749: My goodness if I was writing an AU of this storyline this is how I would go about it.

1. Taylor's psychiatric license gets revoked for unprofessional behaviour.

2. Katie gets a new shrink. Better yet, Katie and Bill goes to couple's counselling.

3. Katie ends it with Bill because she realizes what an abusive jerk he is.

4. Bill does not end up with Brooke. In fact Brooke has no interest in him - after all he was a jerk to her sister and Hope.

5. Eric tells Taylor he can't be with her because she's poison.

6. Ridge comes back. Taylor wants to reunite with him. He says he wants Brooke back.

7. Ridge goes to Brooke. Brooke tells him to get lost.

(Hey if anyone wants this story I will seriously write it for Brooke fans only).

write away I would read it.

I definitely will. Stay tuned guys.

Castiel749

Postby Castiel749 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:22 pm

As much as this storyline disgusts me with the whole Bill/Brooke/Katie/Taylor (because she inserts herself in everything) let's give Taylor a round of applause for being the one to call it out. *Clap clap clappity clap* She was right wasn't she guys? She kept badgering Katie about a non existent affair, she kept badgering Brooke about it too. I mean I do feel angry at Bill because this was exactly the route he was taking. I do feel angry at Brooke but let's see as a Non Fair Weather Fan I know this was OOC. Brooke has grown and developed so much. But oh sorry this is about Taylor. So yeah congratulations Taylor for your ability to predict the future. A marriage is ruined and Katie's hurt (not your fault but you did bring out Katie's insecurities). Fistbump yourself for that because I've got no time to. >(

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:46 pm

Oh yeah Taylor is an expert at know which buttons to push on Katie and she certainly put her insecurities into overdrive and I hope that Donna gives her a tongue lashing for being the "instigator". Now that I would stand up and cheer for!

mountainmagic

Postby mountainmagic » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:34 pm

Quote grandmarose: Oh yeah Taylor is an expert at know which buttons to push on Katie and she certainly put her insecurities into overdrive and I hope that Donna gives her a tongue lashing for being the "instigator". Now that I would stand up and cheer for!

Yay! Go Donna for givin em all heck next week. :)

I wonder if anyone knows yet what Taylor did after the presentation? Maybe Donna gets a hold of that and finally someone puts it together. Brooke was on the trail asking Katie if she was on her meds ! But no, it was Taylor doing the opposite of what she should have been doing! Ramping up her patients anxiety, just to stick it to Brooke.

missing atwt

Postby missing atwt » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:26 pm

Quote Castiel749: My goodness if I was writing an AU of this storyline this is how I would go about it.

2. Katie gets a new shrink. Better yet, Katie and Bill goes to couple's counselling.

4. Bill does not end up with Brooke. In fact Brooke has no interest in him - after all he was a jerk to her sister and Hope.

6. Ridge comes back. Taylor wants to reunite with him. He says he wants Brooke back.

(Hey if anyone wants this story I will seriously write it for Brooke fans only).

I would read it . You changed your avaitar . Its cute

Castiel749

Postby Castiel749 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:07 pm

Quote missing atwt:

I would read it . You changed your avaitar . Its cute

Hehe, thanks. I love my Chloe/Neal crossover pairing but I decided on a cat this time.

appleblossum

Postby appleblossum » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:30 pm

Quote Castiel749: As much as this storyline disgusts me with the whole Bill/Brooke/Katie/Taylor (because she inserts herself in everything) let's give Taylor a round of applause for being the one to call it out. *Clap clap clappity clap* She was right wasn't she guys? She kept badgering Katie about a non existent affair, she kept badgering Brooke about it too. I mean I do feel angry at Bill because this was exactly the route he was taking. I do feel angry at Brooke but let's see as a Non Fair Weather Fan I know this was OOC. Brooke has grown and developed so much. But oh sorry this is about Taylor. So yeah congratulations Taylor for your ability to predict the future. A marriage is ruined and Katie's hurt (not your fault but you did bring out Katie's insecurities). Fistbump yourself for that because I've got no time to. >(

Taylor flapped her lips so much that it was as if she was perpetuatuing a self-fulfilling prophecy! (say it enough and it will happen)...She needs to but out. period. but hey the logic is Katie and Brooke "harassed" Steffy so Taylor can do the same. I can accept that. However, Steffy didn't give 2 S**ts what Katie or Brooke said to her in regards to her staying away from Liam and Hope, in fact she always had her patented Steffy smart a$$ remarks , so therefore I hope Taylor gets an earful from Hope. I will be the one cheering Hope on!!!!

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:27 pm

Quote LucyT:
Quote dana lana: The spoilers say Taylor irrates bill. What's new Taylor is irratating everyone these days.

I WANT TO KNOW WHO SHE DOESN'T IRRATATE 8) ?

Taylor is like an annoying tag in the back of one of your dresses that irritates your skin until you dispose of it.

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:32 pm

Taylor is a crazed, bitter, obsessive lunatic pretending to be a competent psychiatrist. She needs to be stripped of her license as a doctor forever and then Baker Acted for her mistreatment of Katie.

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:09 pm

Quote appleblossum:
Quote Castiel749: As much as this storyline disgusts me with the whole Bill/Brooke/Katie/Taylor (because she inserts herself in everything) let's give Taylor a round of applause for being the one to call it out. *Clap clap clappity clap* She was right wasn't she guys? She kept badgering Katie about a non existent affair, she kept badgering Brooke about it too. I mean I do feel angry at Bill because this was exactly the route he was taking. I do feel angry at Brooke but let's see as a Non Fair Weather Fan I know this was OOC. Brooke has grown and developed so much. But oh sorry this is about Taylor. So yeah congratulations Taylor for your ability to predict the future. A marriage is ruined and Katie's hurt (not your fault but you did bring out Katie's insecurities). Fistbump yourself for that because I've got no time to. >(

Taylor flapped her lips so much that it was as if she was perpetuatuing a self-fulfilling prophecy! (say it enough and it will happen)...She needs to but out. period. but hey the logic is Katie and Brooke "harassed" Steffy so Taylor can do the same. I can accept that. However, Steffy didn't give 2 S**ts what Katie or Brooke said to her in regards to her staying away from Liam and Hope, in fact she always had her patented Steffy smart a$$ remarks , so therefore I hope Taylor gets an earful from Hope. I will be the one cheering Hope on!!!!

Oh yes I am going to love it , it's about time Hope unloaded on Taylor!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”