Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
missing atwt

Re: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Postby missing atwt » Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:56 pm

Quote dana lana:
Quote grandmarose:
Quote dana lana: The spoilers say Taylor irrates bill. What's new Taylor is irratating everyone these days.

Oh so true she has been a busy little witch flying around irritating the heck out of everyone, pretty soon she will be on everyone's hit list!

A hit list that would be a good story line. Who murdered Taylor? The list of suspects would be very long and the flash backs of Taylor upsetting people would go on forever.

That would be a long list of suspect . Also a good storyline . Probably the first of hers i would enjoy .

billsboy

Postby billsboy » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:34 pm

Quote dana lana: The spoilers say Taylor irrates bill. What's new Taylor is irratating everyone these days.
Thats all she EVER does that is the main reason why she cannot keep a man. Soon in the future Eric is going to get irritated and realize being with Taylor is not fun or inspiring...at least with Stephanie he kept going back to her because she was a source of strength and had the same belief he did about family...but Taylor has neither and soon he is going to get irritated like Ridge did with Taylor and dump her...that will be a classic moment to watch for! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

divinemotion

Postby divinemotion » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:36 pm

oh taylor is disgusting ho too. she isn't anywhere near brokester, but she s'cks 90 year old c-ck to be in a company???!!! that's a lame, cheap, BIATCH.

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:24 pm

I WANT TO KNOW WHO SHE DOESN'T IRRATATE 8) ?

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:29 pm

The worst thing about Taylor is she's on my soap :-)
besides that no matter how many people tell her she's got issues she just bugs out her eyes at them and sticks her noise in the air.I know why she thinks Brooke has ruined her life because she really thinks everything is about her.

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:39 pm

Quote dana lana: I just realised that Taylor needs a hobby to give her something else to fill her time in instead of stirring everyone up.
She should join Pam at knitting classes.

Taylors is way to busy with her first and favorite hobby listing all the ways her life has been unfair compared to Brooke's.Should we help her with her list so she can move on?POOR ME no man wants me more than they want Brooke but if they do I don't want them.
Poor me I have to go to AA SO I remember not to run people down when I get drunk.Hey maybe I can bond with Bill?
Poor me Brooke got to Bill and now they will be a THE SUPER HOT COUPLE.

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:02 pm

Quote LucyT:
Quote dana lana: I just realised that Taylor needs a hobby to give her something else to fill her time in instead of stirring everyone up.
She should join Pam at knitting classes.

Taylors is way to busy with her first and favorite hobby listing all the ways her life has been unfair compared to Brooke's.Should we help her with her list so she can move on?POOR ME no man wants me more than they want Brooke but if they do I don't want them.
Poor me I have to go to AA SO I remember not to run people down when I get drunk.Hey maybe I can bond with Bill?
Poor me Brooke got to Bill and now they will be a THE SUPER HOT COUPLE.

poor me even my best friend Stephanie ended up loving Brooke most in the end.

mountainmagic

Postby mountainmagic » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:03 pm

Omg ever since Katie has been under Taylor's care Katie has been a mess. How ironic - NOT! I hope the bad doc is happy now, sticking it to Brooke, stirring the pot, making a fragile post partum woman so insecure that she completely came unglued. Spoilers say she will continue being a busy body.
Wouldn't it have been more professional Taylor seeing Katie in her office instead of barging in Katie's home flapping her arms and lips?
Taylor is not concerned for Katie, but making waves and she succeeded, but of course it's Brookes fault. Not Taylor's for stirring the pot, not Bill for making the move, not Katie for being an inaccessible nag and leaving Bill AGAIN and giving her ring back.

Seems it was okay for Steffy to eff Liam after Hope gave her ring back ....

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:09 pm

Quote mountainmagic: Omg ever since Katie has been under Taylor's care Katie has been a mess. How ironic - NOT! I hope the bad doc is happy now, sticking it to Brooke, stirring the pot, making a fragile post partum woman so insecure that she completely came unglued. Spoilers say she will continue being a busy body.
Wouldn't it have been more professional Taylor seeing Katie in her office instead of barging in Katie's home flapping her arms and lips?
Taylor is not concerned for Katie, but making waves and she succeeded, but of course it's Brookes fault. Not Taylor's for stirring the pot, not Bill for making the move, not Katie for being an inaccessible nag and leaving Bill AGAIN and giving her ring back.

keep preaching it! I hear you :) !

appleblossum

Postby appleblossum » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:14 pm

Quote mountainmagic: Omg ever since Katie has been under Taylor's care Katie has been a mess. How ironic - NOT! I hope the bad doc is happy now, sticking it to Brooke, stirring the pot, making a fragile post partum woman so insecure that she completely came unglued. Spoilers say she will continue being a busy body.

IT'S the TAYLOR/STEFFY double standard. ~) Fact is, EVEN though Katie did her part in this, so did Bill and so did Brooke and it isn't excusable by any means, but I still have more respect for Brooke and Katie than I EVER will for Taylor. Taylor is on a mission to RUIN the Logans. First Hope, then Katie, and now Brooke played right into it with her own weakness for men. Brooke messed up. Now Taylor and her tots are gonna run around all "hahaha i told you so"....blah blah blah. Taylor is the a horrible person. Her next move is to pour salt on HOPE's wounds! Her and Eric's invitation is a direct stab at HOPE because that is where HOPE wanted to marry Liam and Taylor is making it as if Steffy is taking her place. I hope that HOPE slaps her right across the face. Steffy crossed many lines, and has played many games and IS STILL playing games, just very underhandedly with her new "sweet and innocent" act. IT is crystal clear Taylor and Steffy say one thing and do another. Steffy was so convinced she won't tell Liam about the baby, but the SLIGHTEST chance Liam would choose Hope and OUT CAME THE BABY BOMB. That's Steffy's MO. Taylor is the same. Brooke got the Bedroom Line back up and SHE RUNS TO KATIE to stir the pot. I really hope these Forresters have some serious Karma coming their way....I have a feeling Steffy and Liam's wedding will not happen....and Taylor will become unhinged and Eric will dump her. IF that isn't the case and that wedding happens. I'm done with this stupid storyline and my favorite characters being dragged through the mud for 3 yrs.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”