Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
grandmarose

Re: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Postby grandmarose » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:41 pm

Quote dana lana: Taylor is too busy to work anymore. Her day consists of manipulating Katie into hating Brooke.
Spying on and harassing hope.
Stalking brooke
Telling Eric what to do.
Convincing Thomas he should be president and plotting how she can make that happen.
Convincing steffy Liam loves her that Liam wants to be with her
Chewing bill out
trying to bully rick.
When would she ever get time to work. Did I leave anyone out?

Wow you got her down to a T :))
She already slept her way through the Logans & Forresters, only one left if RJ and Massimo from the Marone family.
Oh yeah I forgot being a full time hypocrite, acting so offended by the Bedroom models, when not too long ago she was oozing praises for her daughter prancing around in her underwear for the Intimate line.

missing atwt

Postby missing atwt » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:35 am

Boy it was great not having to listen to her yap today . :)

KatyDidNot

Postby KatyDidNot » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:30 am

Quote missing atwt:
Quote KatyDidNot:
Quote dana lana: Taylor is too busy to work anymore. Her day consists of manipulating Katie into hating Brooke.
Stalking brooke
Telling Eric what to do.
Convincing Thomas he should be president and plotting how she can make that happen.
Chewing bill out
trying to bully rick.

Dana Lana you didn't leave out anyone or anything. You described Taylor and her sad pathetic miserable life to a tee. Lately she's been reminding me so much of the school yard bully who gets personal satisfaction from stirring up trouble in the lives of others. I'm beginning to think that Taylor's obsession with Brooke is her reason for getting out of bed each morning.

I believe you are right . Everything that comes out of her mouth is about Brooke . I believe she is so obsessed with her that she wants to be her . Maybe she can go buy herself a blonde wig .

She is totally obsessed with Brooke and her family. You'd think she would be focusing some of her energy on knocked-up...especially since baby daddy doesn't seem to be too interested in doing so. :-)

KatyDidNot

Postby KatyDidNot » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:42 am

Quote mollyt:
Stalking brooke
Telling Eric what to do.
Chewing bill out
trying to bully rick.

Dana you've got Taylors manipulations and obsessions down to a science. The only people that benefit from Taylors time consuming obsessions is her patients and their families, They get to live another day safe from Taylors bad advice!!!!!

Great post Mollyt. So happy that you stopped by. Talk was just the other day inquiring about you and your absence as well as that of many other wonderful Hope/Logan fans. You all have been greatly missed! :)

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:13 am

Taylor is most definitely obsessed by Brooke, she center's her life around her and trying to harm her & her family doesn't matter who gets hurt in the process.

hopefan1

Postby hopefan1 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:14 pm

I hate taybore the trash who does nothing but complain about brooke on this show.

dana lana

Postby dana lana » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:52 am

Once again Taylor is busy trying to control everyone. The spoiler says she is not happy about finding Liam and hope together. Steffy arrives in just in time. So Taylor must ring steffy and tell her to hurry up and get to Liam at bills house. All I can say is they must be very insecure and realise that Liam loves hope. Who would want to live life that way always in fear that he was going to run off with his true love.
Taylor has just admitted that Liam loves hope more and that steffy is second choice. Wish she would stop interferring in everyones lives.

Ojobear

Postby Ojobear » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:31 am

Man I have to admit not seeing this PsycHO on yesterday was great!!! Would love many many more days without her on!! She is just getting obnoxious to watch always telling everyone how jealous she is of the Logans... Blah blah blah!!

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:49 am

Taylor is just plain boring no matter what she is boring.I might like to watch her do a death scene again or better yet maybe the next time we hear about Taylor Eric can just say he sent her on a spa cruise and then she can just never come back like Ridge. :) GO AWAY TAYLOR.

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:51 pm

Quote Ojobear: Man I have to admit not seeing this PsycHO on yesterday was great!!! Would love many many more days without her on!! She is just getting obnoxious to watch always telling everyone how jealous she is of the Logans... Blah blah blah!!

She'll be spinning out of controle again soon I expect but it has been so very nice without her these past few days.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”