Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Soapstef

Re: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Postby Soapstef » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:06 pm

Quote missing atwt:
Quote grandmarose:
Quote Lady Sinjin:
Quote Real Matriarch Brook: I hate Taylor too. And I hate that she is still on the show. I think that it is past time for her to take another dirt nap. And this time for good. She pretends to be perfect when she isn't. I cannot wait to see her gone once again.

It's time for a sea burial that includes a weighted sack! This woman is could have a one woman show for Tales From the Crypt. Just stay dead already woman!

Maybe invest in some silver bullets or a wooden stake next time.

Don't forget the Holy water .

For right now...we need a binding spell to keep her mouth closed! Her yapping is too much.

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:43 pm

There she is again, what a witch, so glad that Eric called her on it and didn't change his mind. She a hateful character, rotten to the core.

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:47 pm

Taylor is useless I don't care how they get rid of her JUST GET RID OF HER! 8)

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:11 pm

Quote LucyT: Taylor is useless I don't care how they get rid of her JUST GET RID OF HER! 8)

She was absolutely hateful and useless today and I am hoping Eric realizes what a horrible human being she really is, Stephanie needs to come back and haunt the H out of her!

Beach-T

Postby Beach-T » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:12 pm

:) Taylor please stop your whining! I'm sick of her complaining over & over. It never stops her jealousy over the Logan's! Send her away on a vacation, go visit Ridge! Lol

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:18 pm

Quote grandmarose:
Quote LucyT: Taylor is useless I don't care how they get rid of her JUST GET RID OF HER! 8)

She was absolutely hateful and useless today and I am hoping Eric realizes what a horrible human being she really is, Stephanie needs to come back and haunt the H out of her!

I would love to see her haunted by SF. :)

missing atwt

Postby missing atwt » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:22 pm

Quote grandmarose:

I would love to see that .

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:28 pm

That would be a terrific SL by Bell and he could have Susan come back for cameos, scare the living daylights out of Taylor, she needs to have something done to keep from interfering in everyone's life and who better to do it than Stephanie. Can you picture her getting ready for bed and seeing Stephanie waiting in bed for her instead of Eric, now I would pay money to see that or maybe have that picture fly off again and knock her on the noggin, the possibilities are endless.

missing atwt

Postby missing atwt » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:33 am

Quote grandmarose: That would be a terrific SL by Bell and he could have Susan come back for cameos, scare the living daylights out of Taylor, she needs to have something done to keep from interfering in everyone's life and who better to do it than Stephanie. Can you picture her getting ready for bed and seeing Stephanie waiting in bed for her instead of Eric, now I would pay money to see that or maybe have that picture fly off again and knock her on the noggin, the possibilities are endless.

You need to email bell this idea . It would really bring in the viewers .

Ojobear

Postby Ojobear » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:20 am

Hear Hear I second this!! :D

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”