Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Smiley77

Re: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Postby Smiley77 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:10 am

Quote BrianRose:
Quote HFless: I honestly believe that Taylor got her degree from a Corn Flakes box and she has been lauded as a competent Psychiatrist with a thriving practice and yet I have never seen her treat anyone other than family member or friends that she has eventually slept with. The practice is so great she doesn't even appear to have a secretary to take appointments for her while she out out poking her nose in F/C business or giving unsolicited advice to Brooke

A Cracker Jacks box is more like it. And if she were a competent psychiatrist, she would have recognized that Steffy and Thomas have been in dire need of psychiatric care for a long time.

It looks like Bill Spencer is the only imbecile willing to give Taylor any business and we see how well that’s working out for Katie. All of Taylor’s former patients are now patients of Dr. Barton and suing Taylor for malpractice, hypocrisy and boredom.

LOL. Seeing Taylor get sued would be some drama I'd like to watch. If I didn't think it would be such a snoozefest, I'd say they should show her sessions with her own psychiatrist. At one point I thought her kids were the neediest when it came to psychoanalysis, but now I see it's her who is in the most need. The first question that Taylor's therapist would ask would be:

"Taylor, how does it make you feel when men fall in love with Brooke?", because we know that makes her go bonkers.

Ojobear

Postby Ojobear » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:04 pm

So why is Taylor making it her "mission" to help Katie anyway?? Confuses me since she is a Logan an all.. Taylor so needs more help than anyone else does on this show.. You notice Taylor is the one who has caused most of this commotion with Katie in the first place.. So is Taylor TRYING to fix what she started??

grandpadanucci

Postby grandpadanucci » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:07 pm

Quote Ojobear: So why is Taylor making it her "mission" to help Katie anyway?? Confuses me since she is a Logan an all.. Taylor so needs more help than anyone else does on this show.. You notice Taylor is the one who has caused most of this commotion with Katie in the first place.. So is Taylor TRYING to fix what she started??

Taylor is so jealous of Brooke and now she makes it her mission to allow no man pay any kind of attention to her. Her envy and jealousy is oozing. Brooke is beautiful inside and outside and that's why men fall for her so easily whereas nobody really wants Taylor.

Smiley77

Postby Smiley77 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:10 pm

Quote grandpadanucci:
Quote Ojobear: So why is Taylor making it her "mission" to help Katie anyway?? Confuses me since she is a Logan an all.. Taylor so needs more help than anyone else does on this show.. You notice Taylor is the one who has caused most of this commotion with Katie in the first place.. So is Taylor TRYING to fix what she started??

Taylor is so jealous of Brooke and now she makes it her mission to allow no man pay at any kind of attention to her. Her envy and jealousy is oozing. Brooke is beautiful inside and outside and that's why men fall for her so easily whereas nobody really wants Taylor.

Well, they usually take Taylor when Brooke goes back to Ridge. I'm with you, GD. It's more about men paying attention to Brooke which is more important to Taylor than anything else.

beatrice1974

Postby beatrice1974 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:23 pm

Taylor is a quack

novemberrain72

Postby novemberrain72 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:35 pm

Now that katie is home please get her off my screen.

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:10 pm

Wow that little green monster just jumped right out of Taylor when she saw that ring that Stephanie gave Brooke 8) for a moment I thought she was going to rip it right off her finger.
Didn't cry to many crocodile tears for her best friend Stephanie, too busy staring daggers at Brooke.

Lady Sinjin

Postby Lady Sinjin » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:25 pm

Quote grandpadanucci:

Taylor is so jealous of Brooke and now she makes it her mission to allow no man pay any kind of attention to her. Her envy and jealousy is oozing. Brooke is beautiful inside and outside and that's why men fall for her so easily whereas nobody really wants Taylor.

Funny! I feel the same way. Taylor has always wanted Brooke to become a pariah after her scandals and it must gall her to no end that they just blow over and men still see her as sexy, beautiful and disirable. She's never had men beating her door down and she usually gets Brooke's leftovers. Taylor is a joke & she knows it so she will forever resent Brooke.

Taylor & her spawn are the main reasons I haven't been watching the show. I've tuned back in because of all this boycott nonsense, but I won't be watching if Tay's worthless spawn are going to be in control & pulling power plays at Forrester. Not my idea of a good show.

novemberrain72

Postby novemberrain72 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:14 pm

Quote grandmarose: Wow that little green monster just jumped right out of Taylor when she saw that ring that Stephanie gave Brooke 8) for a moment I thought she was going to rip it right off her finger.
Didn't cry to many crocodile tears for her best friend Stephanie, too busy staring daggers at Brooke.

I noticed that to . Now go find ridge and stay away

novemberrain72

Postby novemberrain72 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:37 pm

I see mis busybody is at it again in the previews sticking that nose where it does not belong. Maybe she will get slapped again .

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”