Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
missing atwt

Re: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Postby missing atwt » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:38 pm

Quote Angel 247:
Quote grandpadanucci: Talk about being a nosy and interfering individual....that's Taylor for you! She just can't seem to mind her own business. She is so intensely jealous of Brooke, it shows! I say get rid of her altogether!

Good post!!! Never could stand Taylor. I also say get rid of her!!

Yes get rid of her for good this time .

missing atwt

Postby missing atwt » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:40 pm

Quote love my pups: Maybe we could hide her like an Easter egg and not be found because she stinks already :0 :0

Lets hide her real good like down a bottomless pit .

Smiley77

Postby Smiley77 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:56 pm

Hi guys!! I'm beginning to think that Taylor has just used the Forrester's all these years. She used Stephanie to do all of her dirty work for her when it came to getting Ridge, and when Stephanie died and didn't allow Taylor's little guilt trip to prevent her from doing what she knew was right with her shares, Taylor then just moved right on to Eric. She didn't need someone to talk to but to rant to about the Logan's and whine about what her family doesn't have. At one point I actually thought that maybe it was just Eric that she's using but it's all of them. I'd say it's called prostitution.

bnbloveLA

Postby bnbloveLA » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:58 pm

LOL :-) l pray she's NEVER found. And if she is, let's dump her egg inside an institution.
Quote missing atwt:
Quote love my pups: Maybe we could hide her like an Easter egg and not be found because she stinks already :0 :0

Lets hide her real good like down a bottomless pit .

bnbloveLA

Postby bnbloveLA » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:05 am

Quote Smiley77: Hi guys!! I'm beginning to think that Taylor has just used the Forrester's all these years. She used Stephanie to do all of her dirty work for her when it came to getting Ridge, and when Stephanie died and didn't allow Taylor's little guilt trip to prevent her from doing what she knew was right with her shares, Taylor then just moved right on to Eric. She didn't need someone to talk to but to rant to about the Logan's and whine about what her family doesn't have. At one point I actually thought that maybe it was just Eric that she's using but it's all of them. I'd say it's called prostitution.

You are probably right, Smiley. Taynut just puts on a false face wanting to fool everyone into thinking she's a saint. But we all know the real Taynut! Not buying her act!

Real Matriarch Brooke

Postby Real Matriarch Brooke » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:24 am

I hate Taylor too. And I hate that she is still on the show. I think that it is past time for her to take another dirt nap. And this time for good. She pretends to be perfect when she isn't. I cannot wait to see her gone once again.

missing atwt

Postby missing atwt » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:01 am

Quote Smiley77: Hi guys!! I'm beginning to think that Taylor has just used the Forrester's all these years. She used Stephanie to do all of her dirty work for her when it came to getting Ridge, and when Stephanie died and didn't allow Taylor's little guilt trip to prevent her from doing what she knew was right with her shares, Taylor then just moved right on to Eric. She didn't need someone to talk to but to rant to about the Logan's and whine about what her family doesn't have. At one point I actually thought that maybe it was just Eric that she's using but it's all of them. I'd say it's called prostitution.

Yes you are right . That is what you call someone who sleeps with someone for money or power .

missing atwt

Postby missing atwt » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:04 am

Quote Real Matriarch Brook: I hate Taylor too. And I hate that she is still on the show. I think that it is past time for her to take another dirt nap. And this time for good. She pretends to be perfect when she isn't. I cannot wait to see her gone once again.

Welcome to the boards . I wish they would get rid of her also . They say the third time is the charm .

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:43 am

Smiley, you are right about Taylor she used Stephanie to fight her battles always pleading with her about Ridge, now that she died she blames her and has moved on to Eric ~) it has always been about me with Taylor, woe is me, poor innocent victim, everyone always taking advantage of the "moral compass", etc, etc., etc. It is getting old and stale, she needs to move it along. Get on that broom and hightail it to Paris to join Ridge.

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:53 pm

Looks like Taylor will be trying to stir the mix with Hope again, hope that she keeps that golf club handy and tees off on her if she comes flying too close.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”