Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
coco50

Re: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Postby coco50 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:21 pm

Quote LucyT:
Quote coco50:
Quote LucyT: Taylor is so spitefull it is Toxic to everyone around her.I wish someone would kidnap her and keep her as a side show attraction.The human bobble head ~)

The only reason she is worried about Brooke and Bill is she knows they will make powerful business partners.

yea bell, have pammey kidnap her and teach her what the word psychosis really means.

I would love it as long as most of it was happening off screen.We could just keep getting a few seconds a week of Taylor made up as a clown with a sad pouty face locked in a creepy abandon carnival fun house building with lots of distorted mirrors and live feed video of life going on just fine without her playing on a screen >)

so true.

Biggest BB Fan

Postby Biggest BB Fan » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:25 pm

Quote grandpadanucci: This is a thread I opened for those who can't stand Taylor.

PS. Permission granted by Addy

Moving right along, I think Taylor's parenting skills are questionable. It is so sad that she is encouraging her daughter to walk in the same path of destruction that she underwent with Ridge. How awful of Taylor! She needs to consult with a professional therapist herself!

Does anyone remember when Taylor was an alcoholic? I hope she hits the bottle , again

missing atwt

Postby missing atwt » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:30 pm

Quote Biggest BB Fan:
Quote grandpadanucci: This is a thread I opened for those who can't stand Taylor.

Moving right along, I think Taylor's parenting skills are questionable. It is so sad that she is encouraging her daughter to walk in the same path of destruction that she underwent with Ridge. How awful of Taylor! She needs to consult with a professional therapist herself!

Does anyone remember when Taylor was an alcoholic? I hope she hits the bottle , again

I remember . I wonder if she isn't already with the things she comes up with . Of course it would be all Brookes fault .

coco50

Postby coco50 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:40 pm

Quote missing atwt:
Quote Biggest BB Fan:

I remember . I wonder if she isn't already with the things she comes up with . Of course it would be all Brookes fault .

I remember, and she probably is hitting the bottle., just hiding it like she hides everything else.

missing atwt

Postby missing atwt » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:27 pm

Oh how I wish that Brooke would haul off and smack this idiot once again . She is so obsessed with Brooke it ain't even funny . Some kind of doc . Instead of helping your patients she puts thoughts in there heads . Katie does need some help but not by this walking nutcase .

Smiley77

Postby Smiley77 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:30 pm

I had to laugh when Eric announced his new live in as "doctor", hahaha. She instills insecurity in her patients for her own benefit and agenda. She won't win doctor of the year but I can see her winning clown of the year :D

missing atwt

Postby missing atwt » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:43 pm

Quote Smiley77: I had to laugh when Eric announced his new live in as "doctor", hahaha. She instills insecurity in her patients for her own benefit and agenda. She won't win doctor of the year but I can see her winning clown of the year :D

It's hard to see her as a doctor when she only has one patient . And that one patient she is trying to push over the edge . I guess she has to make sure she doesn't lose the last patient so she is going to keep filling her head with hate .

stopthemadness

Postby stopthemadness » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:35 pm

this woman is a complete and atter nut job, she was so sportive of Eric to his face and then when his not looking she has that evil plastic stare, i'll be glad when she finally falls flat on that over worked face of hers, with any luck it will all implode on its self lol, how funny would that be.
P.S still hate Taylor AKA wicked witch of the pyco ward >( > ( >) >)

coco50

Postby coco50 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:15 pm

Quote missing atwt:
Quote Smiley77: I had to laugh when Eric announced his new live in as "doctor", hahaha. She instills insecurity in her patients for her own benefit and agenda. She won't win doctor of the year but I can see her winning clown of the year :D

It's hard to see her as a doctor when she only has one patient . And that one patient she is trying to push over the edge . I guess she has to make sure she doesn't lose the last patient so she is going to keep filling her head with hate .

yea, doctor jack azz.

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:13 am

That was so odd, he just told the press he is shacking up with his ex daughter in law ~) loved it when he was asked when did she move in.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”