Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
bnbloveLA

Re: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Postby bnbloveLA » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:29 pm

Would someone please ship this wacko blabber mouth quack to Paris? Ridge is free of Brooke, you would think Taynut would jump on the first flight to Paris and reunite with Ridge. What are you waiting for Taynut? Isn't this what you've always wanted? Now GO and get out if my screen!!

1HippieChick

Postby 1HippieChick » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:21 pm

What a joke of a psychiatrist pt! She plays her psychiatrist card to do her dirty work! Rushing over to Katie's in a frazzled mess! Her hair was as frazzled as her nerves. So much for caring about Katie's health. Then approaching Rick with her self-righteous attitude? Can't wait to see what 'mode' she uses on Eric--probably suggesting she should not have moved in, and then throw Eric in a panic if he doesn't keep her happy.

appleblossum

Postby appleblossum » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:38 pm

Taylor is a wack-job. Get a life. She ruined her own happiness, by calling Ridge's name in bed with Whip and by dumping her "prince" Thorne. Stupid. She's power hungry and stupid. I hope this all comes crashing down around her and her stupid entitled kids.

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:32 am

Quote bnbloveLA: Would someone please ship this wacko blabber mouth quack to Paris? Ridge is free of Brooke, you would think Taynut would jump on the first flight to Paris and reunite with Ridge. What are you waiting for Taynut? Isn't this what you've always wanted? Now GO and get out if my screen!!

She doesn't really want Ridge she wants what Brooke has or SF's life she just thought Ridge could get her there.Now she thinks she has sugar daddy himself.I hope Eric continue's to back his son Rick and Brooke. :)

Soapstef

Postby Soapstef » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:39 am

Quote appleblossum: Taylor is a wack-job. Get a life. She ruined her own happiness, by calling Ridge's name in bed with Whip and by dumping her "prince" Thorne. Stupid. She's power hungry and stupid. I hope this all comes crashing down around her and her stupid entitled kids.

It will. Look at Thomas actually threatening Rick. Look at her threatening Brooke and trying to actually "run" things at Forrester. She's ridiculous and there's nowhere for any of them to go but down. Steffy should do herself a favor and leave on her own too. She can take her skanky butt over to Spencer.

Ojobear

Postby Ojobear » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:31 pm

Boy we need more days like today!! No PsycHO Tay on and either were her spawns!! AWESOME day and I use that term very seldom!! :D

missing atwt

Postby missing atwt » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:20 pm

Quote Ojobear: Boy we need more days like today!! No PsycHO Tay on and either were her spawns!! AWESOME day and I use that term very seldom!! :D

ICAM . Its like Christmas came early . I even have a yard full of snow to go along with it .

Soapstef

Postby Soapstef » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:00 pm

Quote Ojobear: Boy we need more days like today!! No PsycHO Tay on and either were her spawns!! AWESOME day and I use that term very seldom!! :D

No Momma Venom and the spawns!! Oh yeah!

butter99

Postby butter99 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:19 pm

Taylor always calls brooke out on being with all the Forester men well now she has been with Thorne,Ridge and Eric. She has no room to talk. When i see Taylor, i usually fast forward.

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:15 am

Looks like Bill is going to be giving the Doc a little talking to, hoping he breaks her broom.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”