Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
BrianRose

Re: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Postby BrianRose » Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:19 pm

Quote LunchtimeListner: Today Taynut discribed Brooke, to Rick, I thought of Steffy. I really thought she was talking about her own daughter, When Steffy wants something, she uses her sexuality to go after it. What a joke. She told Rick it was psychosis- or something,geez, she decribed her own daughter exactly- she is sleeping with Rick's dad to get special favors herself.
Taylor needs help!!

Great post, Lunch, and I agree with you that it did sound as though Taylor was not only talking about her daughter, but herself, as well.

Taylor should stop and listen to herself when she opens her mouth to speak. She is such an over-the-top hypocrite accusing Brooke of trying to win over an attractive, powerful and influential Bill Spencer wearing next to nothing when Brooke was only trying to rescue FC from it’s dismal financial dilemma. On the other hand, we do have Taylor actually trying to win over Eric, who happens to be attractive, powerful and influential, for her own selfish gain and to best Brooke.

love my pups

Postby love my pups » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:51 pm

Just don't understand how she can run around thinking that she is the Boss she is nothing but a bedbug sharing Erics bed it will not last someone needs to call the termater

Ojobear

Postby Ojobear » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:19 pm

SO tired of her whining and crying and boo hooing to anyone that will listen to her... We all know she is tired of not being a Brooke Logan and so jealous of her she cant see straight even Rick pointed that out yesterday.. PsycHO Tay has real problems and is need of serious help other than herself!!

love my pups

Postby love my pups » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:02 pm

tay makes me >( >( >( >(

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:27 pm

Taylor had better stop obsessing over Brooke and start focusing her attention on Eric, because while she’s whining to Eric about Brooke, he’s going to start thinking about Brooke in her red teddy. Taylor knows she can't measure up to Brooke, and certainly not while she's wearing Eric's deceased wife's lingerie. And BTW, that is sad and disgusting.

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:19 am

Quote BrianRose:
Quote grandmarose: I didn't think Taylor could get any more pathetic, but I was wrong. She is getting worse by the minute, what an idiot to go to Rick to complain about his mother ~) I mean come on, she slept with Rick, his uncle, his father, his brother, and his grandfather and she has the gall to talk about Brooke 8)

It seems Taylor has an unending supply of patheticness heavily layered with hypocrisy.

You see, it's OK for Taylor to sleep her way through an entire family of men, including Brooke's son, because she has annointed herself judge and jury on issues of morality. Everything will be just fine as long as you do as Taylor says and not as she does.

Oh yeah, she has an overabundance of hypocrisy, sleeping with Rick's father to gain favors for her kids, yet she is running to Rick to complain about his mother 8) Rick should have reminded her of who she has slept with and who she is sleeping with.

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:23 am

Someone should remind her that she was a Valley girl that married a rich and powerful man , her first husband was very wealthy, so it would seems she is attracted to rich & powerful men, maybe next time she opens her mouth she should take a good hard look in the mirror, hoping it doesn't crack from all the hatred showing.

tinklebell

Postby tinklebell » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:30 am

I agree with you grandmarose,taylor is jealous of brooke,she wants everything brooke had,including eric,but people want to call brooke name,and have taylor run around free,and trying to offer advice to someone when,indeed she need help her self. :)

Enjie

Postby Enjie » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:39 am

I can't wait until the Taylor character gets put back into the closet like the relic antique she is. She adds nothing to the show.

Ojobear

Postby Ojobear » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:04 am

Quote tinklebell: I agree with you grandmarose,taylor is jealous of brooke,she wants everything brooke had,including eric,but people want to call brooke name,and have taylor run around free,and trying to offer advice to someone when,indeed she need help her self. :)

High Five!! And you can now take a bow for this wonderful and truthful post!! :D

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”