Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
coolkraft

Re: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Postby coolkraft » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:37 am

I do not watch B & B very often but when I do the most irritating person on there is the righteous annoying Taylor...always butting in on other people's business. cannot stand her

love my pups

Postby love my pups » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:45 pm

I think I said this another post but what she told Katie today was the almost same thing that Katie told Brooke and Bill she got into her head,in another scence she was trying to do the same to Rick she is trying to brain wash everyone it is almost like a cult come to my side

love my pups

Postby love my pups » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:49 pm

I am surprised she has not drugged the Logans >( >( >(

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:58 pm

Quote love my pups: I think I said this another post but what she told Katie today was the almost same thing that Katie told Brooke and Bill she got into her head,in another scence she was trying to do the same to Rick she is trying to brain wash everyone it is almost like a cult come to my side

Taylor, a cult leader :) now I get it ;)

love my pups

Postby love my pups » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:03 pm

Quote LucyT:
Quote love my pups: I think I said this another post but what she told Katie today was the almost same thing that Katie told Brooke and Bill she got into her head,in another scence she was trying to do the same to Rick she is trying to brain wash everyone it is almost like a cult come to my side

Taylor, a cult leader :) now I get it ;)

I really think so is going to lose it maybe she will be the one that leaves the show some how would not miss taylor

bnbloveLA

Postby bnbloveLA » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:20 pm

Love how Rick told her she's a sore loser. Taynut needs to stop her nonsense and madness before she harms anyone. Wish Bell would just ship her off to Paris and keep her away from my screen for good. >(

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:17 pm

Quote bnbloveLA: Love how Rick told her she's a sore loser. Taynut needs to stop her nonsense and madness before she harms anyone. Wish Bell would just ship her off to Paris and keep her away from my screen for good. >(

I know I never missed her when she was dead.
Stephanie Forrester I miss.

Ojobear

Postby Ojobear » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:21 pm

Yah she has definitely worn out her welcome awhile ago!! MAYBE they will kill her off for good SOON and this time she will just stay gone!

love my pups

Postby love my pups » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:21 pm

Her message is the same that it has been for the last 15 years or so years get rid of the logans but she slept with a couple of them be gone witch

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:47 pm

maybe we should name taylors wannabe cult? ;)

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”