Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
missing atwt

Re: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Postby missing atwt » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:12 pm

Quote bnbloveLA:
Quote missing atwt: The show in my area was pre empted do to a gunman spotted on a school campus . So i missed most of today's show . Per recaps it looks like taynut was in her full hypocrite mode . Hopefully we will get a break tomorrow from her .

The preview shows she told Rick what Brooke pulled was underhanded?! Is that not hilarious? Like she had room to talk...her very own garbage knocked up daughter did was the ULTIMATE UNDERHANDED! Chasing an engaged Liam, breaking up Lope, and causing Hope so much pain, yet Taynut didn't have any problem with that! What a hypocrite! Just shut your lying mouth already!

Hopefully Rick will put the nutjob in her place . Than she will go running to grandpa about those big bad logans . No wonder he didn't take her with him on his trip .

love my pups

Postby love my pups » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:12 pm

Quote bnbloveLA:
Quote missing atwt: The show in my area was pre empted do to a gunman spotted on a school campus . So i missed most of today's show . Per recaps it looks like taynut was in her full hypocrite mode . Hopefully we will get a break tomorrow from her .

The preview shows she told Rick what Brooke pulled was underhanded?! Is that not hilarious? Like she had room to talk...her very own garbage knocked up daughter did was the ULTIMATE UNDERHANDED! Chasing an engaged Liam, breaking up Lope, and causing Hope so much pain, yet Taynut didn't have any problem with that! What a hypocrite! Just shut your lying mouth already!

Who does she think she is Rick is Eric son and she has no bussiness even talking to him like that she needs to go

bnbloveLA

Postby bnbloveLA » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:19 pm

She needs to go Alright....straight to an institution and be locked up, so she can't harm anyone.
Quote love my pups:
Quote bnbloveLA:

Who does she think she is Rick is Eric son and she has no bussiness even talking to him like that she needs to go

bnbloveLA

Postby bnbloveLA » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:24 pm

Eric can't take her anywhere. He would be the laughing stock of any party.
Quote missing atwt:
Quote bnbloveLA:

Hopefully Rick will put the nutjob in her place . Than she will go running to grandpa about those big bad logans . No wonder he didn't take her with him on his trip .

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:29 pm

Quote mollyt: The show today was awesome, loved it when Bill told Taylor she needs to spend a little time on her own couch cause she is delusional. The problem is if Taylor tries to treat herself it will end badly cause her patients history is not good, they all are either manic depressants or dead because of all taylors bad advice. I take it back Taylor should treat herself!!

Mollyt, your post gave me a really good laugh.

love my pups

Postby love my pups » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:31 pm

Quote bnbloveLA: She needs to go Alright....straight to an institution and be locked up, so she can't harm anyone.
Quote love my pups:
Quote bnbloveLA:

She went to Katie to put a wedge between the Logan sisters and she knew that if the sisters are having fight that she would be left alone to butter up Eric and I think that she planned to have Katie go there thinking that they would be drunk but if it was not for tom there would be no champange jmo

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:45 pm

Quote missing atwt:
Quote bnbloveLA:

He didn't take her because he wanted to have a good time and he needed a reprieve from her constant whining about the Logans.

Enjie

Postby Enjie » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:19 pm

Dam. That bitter old busy body should be spending her time working on a vacine to cure her stupidity instead of her life long vendetta on Brooke.

love my pups

Postby love my pups » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:23 pm

Quote Enjie: Dam. That bitter old busy body should be spending her time working on a vacine to cure her stupidity instead of her life long vendetta on Brooke.

lol thanks spit my drink

Enjie

Postby Enjie » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:27 pm

Quote love my pups:
Quote Enjie: Dam. That bitter old busy body should be spending her time working on a vacine to cure her stupidity instead of her life long vendetta on Brooke.

lol thanks spit my drink

;)

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”