Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Soapstef

Re: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Postby Soapstef » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:27 pm

I don't know about you guys, but I hated seeing Taylor's stupid smug face during Thomas's presentation!

The only solution he's offering is laying off boutique employees and forcing customers to shop strictly online. How she could be proud of that heartless plan is beyond me. There she goes again with the unwavering support without understanding any of the details. That woman and her nasty kids make me sick!

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:26 pm

Quote grandmarose: Taylor will be out in full force with her hatred, pouring it all in on Katie, all in the guise of helping her ~) That broom will be logging major mileage.

yes that's for sure.I think spreading Hate is the only thing Taylor knows how to do.

appleblossum

Postby appleblossum » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:32 pm

Quote LucyT:
Quote grandmarose: Taylor will be out in full force with her hatred, pouring it all in on Katie, all in the guise of helping her ~) That broom will be logging major mileage.

yes that's for sure.I think spreading Hate is the only thing Taylor knows how to do.

I hope Katie takes her word with a grain of salt. Taylor after all is crazy, and her skank daughter is the reason for her favorite niece's misery. I just hope the Logans see some true happiness soon. I'm not watching. I haven't been, I just watch what i think is worth watching online but I took the show off my DVR after Steffy dropped her pregnancy bomb.

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:53 pm

Quote appleblossum:
Quote LucyT:

I hope Katie takes her word with a grain of salt. Taylor after all is crazy, and her skank daughter is the reason for her favorite niece's misery. I just hope the Logans see some true happiness soon. I'm not watching. I haven't been, I just watch what i think is worth watching online but I took the show off my DVR after Steffy dropped her pregnancy bomb.

I hope you watched fridays show.I new Taylors hate and jealousy would be spewing everywhere after that beautiful smack down 3) ;)

KatyDidNot

Postby KatyDidNot » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:00 pm

Quote LucyT:
Quote appleblossum:
Quote LucyT:

I hope you watched fridays show.I new Taylors hate and jealousy would be spewing everywhere after that beautiful smack down 3) ;)

And man what a smack down it was, one from which Taytrash is still reeling! Rather than graciously admit and accept defeat she again resorts to shooting off her big mouth for the sake of revenge. She needs to give it up already and take herself back to her empty office. Maybe, just maybe, she can find some other poor widower to take advantage of.

missing atwt

Postby missing atwt » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:08 pm

I wonder if she gets frequent flyer miles .

mollyt

Postby mollyt » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:12 pm

The show today was awesome, loved it when Bill told Taylor she needs to spend a little time on her own couch cause she is delusional. The problem is if Taylor tries to treat herself it will end badly cause her patients history is not good, they all are either manic depressants or dead because of all taylors bad advice. I take it back Taylor should treat herself!!

Ojobear

Postby Ojobear » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:33 pm

This PsycHO is definitely Brooke obsessed.. Since things didnt go her way at FC and Brooke beat her at her own game she thinks running to Katie and tatteling on her sister about false assumptions is going to help what?? More whine whine whine Brooke did this and Brooke did that boo hooing.. OMG when will this psycHO grow up and be an adult?? She is PATHETIC no wonder her kids have serious issues!!

mollyt

Postby mollyt » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:54 pm

Quote missing atwt:

I wonder if she gets frequent flyer miles .

LOL, Taylor showing up at Katie's house after Tommy boys presentation was a wash just proved how jealous she is of Brooke!!!! She acts like she is in high school and wants to get even with her arch rival by spewing hatred and crap to Katie about her sister and husband, but how is it her business in the first place?? I don't want Brooke to cross the line with Bill and she hasn't yet, but by no means is it Taylors place to make sh*t up just to get one up on a Logan and cause riff in their family. Taylor needs to focus on her own families issues, Steffy is a ho who only wants a man that is not available and she will use any tactic available to trap and ensure she gets her man even if he loves someone else, "Baby" was the only way she could win!!! Tommy boy is the biggest whiner yet and needs a huge reality check on how to act like an adult, oh and Taylor needs to teach him how to shave and dress he looks rediculous. So in my opinion Taylor has enough to focus on in her own life and her bad advice needs to stay in the family!!!!! I dub Taylor Matriarch of bad advice and jealousy may her reign continue but somewhere far, far away!!!

Castiel749

Postby Castiel749 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:16 pm

Oh good lord. Taylor really proves how unprofessional she is by running to Katie. And she calls Brooke attention seeking? Puleese Brooke was hesitant about the idea of modeling again until Bill convinced her. Taylor is the attention seeking tramp by whining a lot and seducing Eric.

Thomas needs to be put in his place. Has he forgotten how much Brooke was there for him and how he ruined her marriage with Ridge (that time)? Taylor's such poison to her own children.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”