Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
LucyT

Re: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Postby LucyT » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:18 pm

Brooke doesn't have to say anything.Tay can talk it but Brooke Rocks IT 3)

love my pups

Postby love my pups » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:26 pm

I wonder if she will try to use the baby card with Bill or maybe stef will try that also what do you think he would say I think he might say the baby is a spencer not a forester just a thought

missing atwt

Postby missing atwt » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:30 pm

Quote LucyT: Brooke doesn't have to say anything.Tay can talk it but Brooke Rocks IT 3)

True . And today taynut wasn't saying a thing . Thank you Brooke for doing what we have been wanting to happen for so long . You shut that thing up .

Ojobear

Postby Ojobear » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:01 pm

Quote missing atwt:
Quote LucyT: Brooke doesn't have to say anything.Tay can talk it but Brooke Rocks IT 3)

True . And today taynut wasn't saying a thing . Thank you Brooke for doing what we have been wanting to happen for so long . You shut that thing up .

LOL!! I think PsycHO thought Tommy boy had it in the bag?? Not so and the look on their faces was PRICELESS!! Way to go Brooke and Eric too!!

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:24 pm

I sure hope Taylor remembers what she told Eric," that business doesn't matter" because he sure gave her a smackdown by going with Brooke's Bedroom instead of her son's idea.

stopthemadness

Postby stopthemadness » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:28 pm

so true, but you know she only said that to make her self look more appealing to him, you know like steffy dose with liam.
after all they have the same play book" tell your men what they want to hear !!!!!

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:35 pm

Quote stopthemadness: so true, but you know she only said that to make her self look more appealing to him, you know like steffy dose with liam.
after all they have the same play book" tell your men what they want to hear !!!!!

Oh yeah and then she proceeded to smother him with kisses just to make her point, I wonder if she will put him in the doghouse because it seems she didn't quite make up his mind or maybe once he saw Brooke it all went out the window.

missing atwt

Postby missing atwt » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:50 pm

Quote grandmarose: I sure hope Taylor remembers what she told Eric," that business doesn't matter" because he sure gave her a smackdown by going with Brooke's Bedroom instead of her son's idea.

Im sure that only applies when she is getting her way.

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:56 pm

Quote grandmarose:
Quote stopthemadness: so true, but you know she only said that to make her self look more appealing to him, you know like steffy dose with liam.

Oh yeah and then she proceeded to smother him with kisses just to make her point, I wonder if she will put him in the doghouse because it seems she didn't quite make up his mind or maybe once he saw Brooke it all went out the window.

She will have to work IT even harder now that her sugar daddy didn't payout.

Lovechild 57

Postby Lovechild 57 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:56 pm

I hate Taylor she thinks her kids r so perfect and do no wrong.Why don't she just admit that she has an ARSONIST FOR A SON AND A STALKER A DAUGHTER......And it is all the Logan's fault. PLEASE.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”