Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
BrianRose

Re: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Postby BrianRose » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:49 pm

Quote love my pups:
Quote BrianRose: It looks like Thomas is back to calling Eric "granddad?" He did so in the Board meeting when the issue came up about the quarterly figures. Whatever happened to calling him "Eric" and "Eric Forrester?" Thomas needs to suck up big time since his agenda is to have Eric betray his son and move him into the position of President of the Company. I'm sure if that doesn't happen, granddad will become "Eric," again.

he did call him eric when he was talking to the Fish(mom)alone

How rude, sneaky and disrespectful, but what else can you expect from Taylor's entitled, self-absorbed ingrates.

Smiley77

Postby Smiley77 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:50 pm

I had to laugh today with Taylor and her idiotic talk. You would think she actually DID something at FC, besides birth two jealous and hateful employees. Now that she's with Eric she thinks she's in charge. She THINKS she's Stephanie, but will never be. That conversation with Brooke is the proof that she's only with Eric to spite Brooke and "those Logan's" ~)

love my pups

Postby love my pups » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:04 pm

Quote Smiley77: I had to laugh today with Taylor and her idiotic talk. You would think she actually DID something at FC, besides birth two jealous and hateful employees. Now that she's with Eric she thinks she's in charge. She THINKS she's Stephanie, but will never be. That conversation with Brooke is the proof that she's only with Eric to spite Brooke and "those Logan's" ~)

totaly agree she is toxic

love my pups

Postby love my pups » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:14 pm

She is like a plague that wont go away

missing atwt

Postby missing atwt » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:30 pm

Quote BrianRose: It looks like Thomas is back to calling Eric "granddad?" He did so in the Board meeting when the issue came up about the quarterly figures. Whatever happened to calling him "Eric" and "Eric Forrester?" Thomas needs to suck up big time since his agenda is to have Eric betray his son and move him into the position of President of the Company. I'm sure if that doesn't happen, granddad will become "Eric," again.

You are right . But i am sure mommy will make sure her little boy gets what he wants no matter what .

missing atwt

Postby missing atwt » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:31 pm

Quote love my pups: I think that she needs to go

Like yesterday .

love my pups

Postby love my pups » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:35 pm

How come there is no anti-thomas he is a jerk

missj1

Postby missj1 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:43 pm

OMG I CAN'T STAND THAT LADY >( where do she get off thinking they deserve so much more what about Felicia's son or Thorne's daughter (I mean she did kill the girl's mother after all) What about Thorne for that matter why does he have to be stuck down in the basement while Taylor and her brats get to run the company I don't think so! and somebody needs to bring up the fact that they no longer call their grandfather grandfather they now call him by his name, no need in trying to clean it up is still very disgusting a mother is screwing her kids grandfather

missing atwt

Postby missing atwt » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:46 pm

Quote love my pups: How come there is no anti-thomas he is a jerk

I think there is .

missing atwt

Postby missing atwt » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:50 pm

Quote missj1: OMG I CAN'T STAND THAT LADY >( where do she get off thinking they deserve so much more what about Felicia's son or Thorne's daughter (I mean she did kill the girl's mother after all) What about Thorne for that matter why does he have to be stuck down in the basement while Taylor and her brats get to run the company I don't think so! and somebody needs to bring up the fact that they no longer call their grandfather grandfather they now call him by his name, no need in trying to clean it up is still very disgusting a mother is screwing her kids grandfather

No arguments here . Taynut is prostiting her self out just to futher her children in the business . She is nasty .

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”