Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
BrianRose

Re: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Postby BrianRose » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:08 am

Quote hopefan1: taylor wants bill spencer to become her new leading man. so like taylor and bashing away at brooke and her sister is her means to the end to accomplish what she wants. even if its not true about brooke at all.

Hopefan1, I believe you are right. Taylor has this incessant rivalry going on with Brooke and Brooke’s not even aware of it.

grandpadanucci

Postby grandpadanucci » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:38 am

I can't stand Taylor as she needs to "practice what she preaches". How dare she reprimand Brooke when in fact she cannot afford to speak herself. Who does she think she is....I cannot believe the way she was lecturing Brooke in yesterday's episode. WTH? :D

P.S. I don't blame Brooke for slapping her although I don't condone with violence. I think Brooke was overwhelmed with Taylor's accusations. Taylor is simply jealous of Brooke as she is so gorgeous and every man wants her. Meanwhile, Taylor has just boring Thorne.

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:53 am

Quote grandpadanucci: I can't stand Taylor as she needs to "practice what she preaches". How dare she reprimand Brooke when in fact she cannot afford to speak herself. Who does she think she is....I cannot believe the way she was lecturing Brooke in yesterday's episode. WTH? :D

P.S. I don't blame Brooke for slapping her although I don't condone with violence. I think Brooke was overwhelmed with Taylor's accusations. Taylor is simply jealous of Brooke as she is so gorgeous and every man wants her. Meanwhile, Taylor has just boring Thorne.

This is a great post, GD, and so true. Taylor should save her lectures for her daughter. Maybe, if she had served up some of her lectures for Steffy, she'd be a worthwhile human being.

Soapstef

Postby Soapstef » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:12 pm

Quote navitavi:
Quote grandpadanucci: I think Taylor is jealous that Bill is paying all the attention to Brooke now that Katie is MIA. That's typical of Taylor....wanting the attention to be on her, just as she did to Ridge. Of course, that's where her daughter gets it from.

Maybe Taylor is mad that Ridge forgot about his "flight to safety" this time.

That's exactly what I was going to say! That ridiculous cow is probably looking for Ridge every time she opens her front door. :-) She's got booze chilling nearby and a purse full of pills to try to "ease" his pain again and end up in the sack.

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:44 pm

Quote grandpadanucci: I can't stand Taylor as she needs to "practice what she preaches". How dare she reprimand Brooke when in fact she cannot afford to speak herself. Who does she think she is....I cannot believe the way she was lecturing Brooke in yesterday's episode. WTH? :D

I don't condone violence either, but I'd say Taylor got off pretty easy with a mere slap. At least Brooke didn't toss her hypocritical butt out a window or place her in a chokehold until she turned blue.

KatyDidNot

Postby KatyDidNot » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:54 pm

Quote BrianRose:

I don't condone violence either, but I'd say Taylor got off pretty easy with a mere slap. At least Brooke didn't toss her hypocritical butt out a window or place her in a chokehold until she turned blue.

LOL!! IA Brian, Taylor is lucky not to have been on the receiving end of a full beat down after sticking her nose where it didn't belong. She was going stark raving mad, somebody had to shut her up. That'll learn her!! >(

hopefan1

Postby hopefan1 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:20 pm

I wonder how long it will take for taylor and bill spencer to end up in the bed together. i have seen taylor go after the men that brooke was with first and she forgets its her jealousy over bill spencer that got brooke to slap her in the face. besides i do not see brooke going there with bill at least i hope not. i want brooke to go back to work at fc and go home and stay away from the spencer men.

soapdiva1

Postby soapdiva1 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:56 pm

Quote hopefan1: I wonder how long it will take for taylor and bill spencer to end up in the bed together. i have seen taylor go after the men that brooke was with first and she forgets its her jealousy over bill spencer that got brooke to slap her in the face. besides i do not see brooke going there with bill at least i hope not. i want brooke to go back to work at fc and go home and stay away from the spencer men.

I agree with ya and it wouldn't be the first time Taylor went after her daughters ex remember what she did to poor Phoebe

navitavi

Postby navitavi » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:03 pm

Quote BrianRose:
Quote hopefan1: taylor wants bill spencer to become her new leading man. so like taylor and bashing away at brooke and her sister is her means to the end to accomplish what she wants. even if its not true about brooke at all.

Hopefan1, I believe you are right. Taylor has this incessant rivalry going on with Brooke and Brooke’s not even aware of it.

That's true and it's sad. Brooke is looking at her like "What in the HELL are you smoking?" LOL

navitavi

Postby navitavi » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:06 pm

Quote BrianRose:

OMG, I wish.

I can see it now. Brooke's got Taylor buckled in a chokehold, yelling, "I didn't steal Ridge from you. Say it! Say it!" and Taylor crying uncontrollably, "Okay....you didn't steal Ridge from me! okay....I get it!"

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”