Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
LucyT

Re: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Postby LucyT » Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:14 pm

Quote missing atwt:
Quote mollyt:
Quote missing atwt:
Quote Smiley77: I'm so sick of this woman's talking. Make her shut up already. When is Eric going to see the light and realize that Taynut is just as bitter as Stephanie was, but even worse, and that it will never change. Stephanie changed for the better in the end. Taylor never will. They should have left her dead. I liked her better then :D

Well hopefully by the time Pam is through with her she will wish she was dead .

Lets hope so that way we won't half to wish for Taylor to be dead, Lemonbar Pam will take care of it for us!! Team Lemonbar all the way.

Lol . They say the third is the charm . Hopefully she will stay dead this time .

I had to laugh :-) we can hope! I might be praying ;)

Soapstef

Postby Soapstef » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:53 am

Quote Smiley77: I'm so sick of this woman's talking. Make her shut up already. When is Eric going to see the light and realize that Taynut is just as bitter as Stephanie was, but even worse, and that it will never change. Stephanie changed for the better in the end. Taylor never will. They should have left her dead. I liked her better then :D

I'm absolutely in shock at Taylor today! Pam almost killed Eric and Taylor is more worried about Donna! It's official....TAYLOR IS THE DUMBEST WOMAN EVER!

Her Logan bitterness knows no bounds. What the hell has Donna done to her?

Soapstef

Postby Soapstef » Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:22 am

OK...Now I'm totally confused!!

That magazine on Pam's desk had Taylor on the cover. It was NORTH AMERICAN PSYCHIATRIC JOURNAL MONTHLY.

You have got to be kidding me! The woman stalks the halls of Forrester day in & day out...plus she's THE WORST doctor on the planet. What the hell kind of AMAZING medical miracles can she be performing that would land her the cover of a medical magazine?

BELL has flipped his lid completely!

missing atwt

Postby missing atwt » Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:53 am

Quote Soapstef:

I'm absolutely in shock at Taylor today! Pam almost killed Eric and Taylor is more worried about Donna! It's official....TAYLOR IS THE DUMBEST WOMAN EVER!

Her Logan bitterness knows no bounds. What the hell has Donna done to her?

She knows Donna can probably get her honey bear back if she tried .

missing atwt

Postby missing atwt » Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:56 am

Quote Soapstef: OK...Now I'm totally confused!!

That magazine on Pam's desk had Taylor on the cover. It was NORTH AMERICAN PSYCHIATRIC JOURNAL MONTHLY.

You have got to be kidding me! The woman stalks the halls of Forrester day in & day out...plus she's THE WORST doctor on the planet. What the hell kind of AMAZING medical miracles can she be performing that would land her the cover of a medical magazine?

Its a mystery to me . Only patient she has had in the past year is Katie . Maybe it's how to get your license from a crackerjack box .

mollyt

Postby mollyt » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:03 am

Quote missing atwt:

Its a mystery to me . Only patient she has had in the past year is Katie . Maybe it's how to get your license from a crackerjack box .

The Magazine was the issue about which Psychiatrist has the highest suicide rate amongst their patients and Taylor won so she got the cover, see who says bad advice can't get you a magazine cover cause Taylors living proof!!!!!!!!!!!

Akva

Postby Akva » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:05 am

Taylor wants Thomas to be ceo...ummm why not Marcus...didnt Eric adopt him¿¿ Marcus is just as much a forrester as Thomas...so make him ceo over that fkn company...but they always forget about him....always about rick...hope...steffy and thomas.

missing atwt

Postby missing atwt » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:08 am

Quote mollyt:
Quote missing atwt:

The Magazine was the issue about which Psychiatrist has the highest suicide rate amongst their patients and Taylor won so she got the cover, see who says bad advice can't get you a magazine cover cause Taylors living proof!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO . I guess that explains why she has no patients . They are all dead .

missing atwt

Postby missing atwt » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:10 am

Quote Akva: Taylor wants Thomas to be ceo...ummm why not Marcus...didnt Eric adopt him¿¿ Marcus is just as much a forrester as Thomas...so make him ceo over that fkn company...but they always forget about him....always about rick...hope...steffy and thomas.

Taynut is all about beating the logans .

mollyt

Postby mollyt » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:14 am

Quote missing atwt:
Quote mollyt:
Quote missing atwt:

LMAO . I guess that explains why she has no patients . They are all dead .

I think Taylors patients would leave from their appts. with Taylor and head for Wal-mart and purchase a rope, cause their depression reached an all new low.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”