Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
KatyDidNot

Re: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Postby KatyDidNot » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:36 pm

Quote Smiley77:
Quote KatyDidNot:
Quote Smiley77: This woman has got to be the biggest hypocrite on the show. Telling Brooke crap for doing the EXACT same things she has done? I do like seeing her get slapped, though, so it made it worthwhile to actually watch today. And her evil spawn wasn't on, either, which made it even better :)

It's about time somebody knock some sense into Tay Tay. She was babbling on like a lunatic. It's obvious the hypocrit didn't learn a thing after falsely accusing Brooke of seducing her grown son. I sure hope she he isn't hitting the bottle again. SMH!

LOL. She probably has that flask in her purse with her.

Brooke was right. It's not about what is going on with Brooke and Bill or even if it will happen. It's about Taylor and her insecurities and jealousy of Brooke. I'm sure big bad Bill could handle Brooke(maybe) if he was brave enough to take her on.

She is still harboring the same hatred and resentment from all the years that Ridge chose Brooke over her. She obviously was still pinning for him...likely hoping and waiting for Brooke to misstep so she could get her chance with him. Brooke was indeed right, Tay needs to examine herself. Or better yet she needs to be examined by a real Psychiatrist.

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:05 pm

Quote KatyDidNot:
Quote Smiley77:
Quote KatyDidNot:
Quote Smiley77: This woman has got to be the biggest hypocrite on the show. Telling Brooke crap for doing the EXACT same things she has done? I do like seeing her get slapped, though, so it made it worthwhile to actually watch today. And her evil spawn wasn't on, either, which made it even better :)

It's about time somebody knock some sense into Tay Tay. She was babbling on like a lunatic. It's obvious the hypocrit didn't learn a thing after falsely accusing Brooke of seducing her grown son. I sure hope she he isn't hitting the bottle again. SMH!

Brooke was right. It's not about what is going on with Brooke and Bill or even if it will happen. It's about Taylor and her insecurities and jealousy of Brooke. I'm sure big bad Bill could handle Brooke(maybe) if he was brave enough to take her on.

She is still harboring the same hatred and resentment from all the years that Ridge chose Brooke over her. She obviously was still pinning for him...likely hoping and waiting for Brooke to misstep so she could get her chance with him. Brooke was indeed right, Tay needs to examine herself. Or better yet she needs to be examined by a real Psychiatrist.

An examination by a real psychiatrist may not be required. Brooke's slap may have knocked some sense into her and put her on the right path and saved her the expense of seeing a shrink.

Ruby Scarlett

Postby Ruby Scarlett » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:09 pm

Quote BrianRose:
Quote KatyDidNot:
Quote Smiley77:
Quote KatyDidNot:

An examination by a real psychiatrist may not be required. Brooke's slap may have knocked some sense into her and put her on the right path and saved her the expense of seeing a shrink.

We can only hope it knocked some sense into her . . . because she hasn't shown that she has any sense before this!

Ruby Scarlett

Postby Ruby Scarlett » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:12 pm

Quote BoldMama:
Quote Ruby Scarlett:
Quote BoldMama: Why in the world didn't Taylor give Bill the number so that he can reach Katie?? 8) >( She knows that her baby and family needs her right now. She's such an idiot, ugh!! :~

I think I know the answer to that question . . . maybe Taylor has realized how unethical she has been over the years . . . and is saying she can't divulge patient/doctor privilege and kept the phone number. How dumb - now when someone's life could be at stake - she gets a conscience. Nothing she does at the stage of the game can ever redeem her as a professional trained psychiatrist. Once a quack - always a quack! She has blown it again!

Not buying Rubes! There is no way that this witch doctor is abiding any ethical codes this late in the game >(

I know - I was just reaching for some explanation why she would not give up Katie's whereabouts. It is not like her to be true to her doctor's oath! I won't make that mistake again . . .

hopefan1

Postby hopefan1 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:26 pm

taylor wants bill spencer to become her new leading man. so like taylor and bashing away at brooke and her sister is her means to the end to accomplish what she wants. even if its not true about brooke at all.

Smiley77

Postby Smiley77 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:27 pm

Quote KatyDidNot:
Quote Smiley77:
Quote KatyDidNot:

That's exactly what Taylor has been waiting for. Ridge gave her hope when he said he would go to her if Brooke did anything to mess things up and she was right there lapping it up like a dog with her tongue hanging out next to your dinner table. Then she became psychotic when her son was trying to cause problems between Ridge and Brooke, wanted to press charges, etc. Why didn't she think about that before she bedded Rick? Excuses excuses for Taylor is all I can say.

Shicky

Postby Shicky » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:49 pm

So happy to see Taylor get smacked today :) I clapped when it happened lol

novemberrain72

Postby novemberrain72 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:58 pm

WTH I think she needs to take some of Katies meds. She makes no sense. Slap her again.

navitavi

Postby navitavi » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:10 pm

Yeah. I figured Taylor was trying to put the idea in their heads to be conscious of it since she couldn't tell the full truth about things, but I think she went AWAY too far in what she said to Brooke today, especially given that she had no problem kissing Eric in bed, dating Thorne and pretending he was Thomas' father, or getting with Phoebe's Rick.

Taylor needs to make up her mind. She's either grateful that Brooke stepped in when Taylor was presumed dead or she isn't.

Taylor really stepped over the line with unprofessionalism on this one. She should have just told Bill and Brooke the truth over taking the "fill Brooke with guilt and blame" route of handling it. I thought a doctor's first oath was "to do NO harm?"

Taylor just went in there and did all kinds of harm to Brooke at a vulnerable time for Brooke. And why? All because she's trying to stop a plan that Katie WANTSto happen. I get that Katie isn't in her right mind, but neither is Taylor, to think the bet option is to rip any kind of mother Will might know away from him just in case Katie gets in her right mind and returns.

grandpadanucci

Postby grandpadanucci » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:28 pm

I think Taylor is jealous that Bill is paying all the attention to Brooke now that Katie is MIA. That's typical of Taylor....wanting the attention to be on her, just as she did to Ridge. Of course, that's where her daughter gets it from.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”