Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Ojobear

Re: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Postby Ojobear » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:07 pm

Quote Smiley77: This woman has got to be the biggest hypocrite on the show. Telling Brooke crap for doing the EXACT same things she has done? I do like seeing her get slapped, though, so it made it worthwhile to actually watch today. And her evil spawn wasn't on, either, which made it even better :)

Just think this is just the beginning of Brookes role as matriarch!! This is gonna be good if things happen like they did today!!

BoldMama

Postby BoldMama » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:12 pm

Oooh I can't wait to see Brooke put the beat down on the Hypocritical Moral Compass >)

KatyDidNot

Postby KatyDidNot » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:13 pm

Quote Smiley77: This woman has got to be the biggest hypocrite on the show. Telling Brooke crap for doing the EXACT same things she has done? I do like seeing her get slapped, though, so it made it worthwhile to actually watch today. And her evil spawn wasn't on, either, which made it even better :)

It's about time somebody knock some sense into Tay Tay. She was babbling on like a lunatic. It's obvious the hypocrit didn't learn a thing after having falsely accused Brooke of seducing her grown son. I sure hope she he isn't hitting the bottle again. SMH!

Ruby Scarlett

Postby Ruby Scarlett » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:14 pm

Quote BoldMama: Why in the world didn't Taylor give Bill the number so that he can reach Katie?? 8) >( She knows that her baby and family needs her right now. She's such an idiot, ugh!! :~

I think I know the answer to that question . . . maybe Taylor has realized how unethical she has been over the years . . . and is saying she can't divulge patient/doctor privilege and kept the phone number. How dumb - now when someone's life could be at stake - she gets a conscience. Nothing she does at the stage of the game can ever redeem her as a professional trained psychiatrist. Once a quack - always a quack! She has blown it again!

Ruby Scarlett

Postby Ruby Scarlett » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:14 pm

Quote hopefan1: not a fan of taylor at all. cannot stand her. taylor is just as annoying as her children. gets on my nerves and that is all she does on this show.

I had ONE nerve left the other day and Taylor managed to step on it!!!!!!!

Smiley77

Postby Smiley77 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:16 pm

Quote KatyDidNot:

It's about time somebody knock some sense into Tay Tay. She was babbling on like a lunatic. It's obvious the hypocrit didn't learn a thing after falsely accusing Brooke of seducing her grown son. I sure hope she he isn't hitting the bottle again. SMH!

LOL. She probably has that flask in her purse with her.

Brooke was right. It's not about what is going on with Brooke and Bill or even if it will happen. It's about Taylor and her insecurities and jealousy of Brooke. I'm sure big bad Bill could handle Brooke(maybe) if he was brave enough to take her on.

Ruby Scarlett

Postby Ruby Scarlett » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:17 pm

Quote cornelison: How can people dislike Taylor so much when she's barely on this soap?

Because when she is on - she just irritates us! She is a phony quack that thinks she is holier than anyone else. She has done so many low down dirty deeds over the past 20 years . . . she is pitiful. She does not have an ounce of the compassion and caring that Brooke has. She will never be as good as Brooke!

Ruby Scarlett

Postby Ruby Scarlett » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:21 pm

Quote Ojobear:

Just think this is just the beginning of Brookes role as matriarch!! This is gonna be good if things happen like they did today!!

Yes, Stephanie chose well in asking Brooke to take care of her (Stephanie's) family. Obviously she feels she is closer to Brooke than the quack. Taylor can't keep her own tiny screwed up family in line - look at her own demented children. And they aren't even true Forrester's, Whereas Brooke has Rick and Bridget who are Forresters! Stephanie may have told Steffy she is a ROCK - but she is not matriarch material. She did not ask Steffy to take care of her family - because Steffy can't take care of herself!!!!!!

KatyDidNot

Postby KatyDidNot » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:22 pm

Quote Ruby Scarlett:
Quote hopefan1: not a fan of taylor at all. cannot stand her. taylor is just as annoying as her children. gets on my nerves and that is all she does on this show.

I had ONE nerve left the other day and Taylor managed to step on it!!!!!!!

I know Rubes!! I cringed more and more at every word that spewed from her mouth. It culminated with Brooke doing exactly what I wanted to make her stop her tirade. Thank you Brooke!! Thank you Bell!!

BoldMama

Postby BoldMama » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:30 pm

Quote Ruby Scarlett:
Quote BoldMama: Why in the world didn't Taylor give Bill the number so that he can reach Katie?? 8) >( She knows that her baby and family needs her right now. She's such an idiot, ugh!! :~

I think I know the answer to that question . . . maybe Taylor has realized how unethical she has been over the years . . . and is saying she can't divulge patient/doctor privilege and kept the phone number. How dumb - now when someone's life could be at stake - she gets a conscience. Nothing she does at the stage of the game can ever redeem her as a professional trained psychiatrist. Once a quack - always a quack! She has blown it again!

Not buying Rubes! There is no way that this witch doctor is abiding any ethical codes this late in the game >(

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”