Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
BrianRose

Re: I hate Taylor - No Logan bashing please

Postby BrianRose » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:53 pm

Quote Ruby Scarlett:
Quote Nauntieann: Thought this was a board approved by Addy to hate aylor. Everyone has 1 hate thread and 1love thread. This is Taylor's Hate thread. Trust me there are alot of Hope, Brooke and Logan hate threads out there also.We were told that this was where we was suppose to do this at . That's why the thread was approved.

You are so right, Nauntiann - anyone posting in this thread must HATE Taylor!!!!

Hey Ruby, can you blame them?

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:56 pm

Quote zippers32:
Quote grandpadanucci: Welcome Beatrice and zippers! ITA what a nutcase she is....I guess when you start treating nut cases, you become one!

Thank you. Taylor comes off crazier than her patients.

She gives patients advice from fortune cookies and cracker jack boxes. She is a whack job and that's why her two children are whack jobs.

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:07 pm

Quote LucyT: I hate Taylor for being a drunk killing darla and not losing her lisence to practice.

What license?

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:08 pm

Quote LucyT: I hate taylor because she's like a zombie just when you think its dead its back stinking up the place.

She's still dead - she's the walking dead!

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:20 pm

Quote Jacee Wojo:
Quote navitavi: More hypocrisy. Did Taylor really go in there and tell Hope that she put too much of her personal life into the line? Did she really say that as Thomas unveils "Caroline by TF?"

Did she really say no one liked Hope being with a married man? How about no one liked Steffy smooching on an engaged man? What about Steffy horning in on her step-sister's engagement? That was just as public as everything else.

Did this pop therapist really come in and try to tell someone how to run a business? I wish Rick and Hope had not been so accommodating.

Loved this post as I was wondering the very same thing. More hypocrisy is right. How dare she say that to Hope. Is she forgetting how much time her own daughter spent first running after Bill a very married man who would have slept with him if not for Taylor herself walking in on them. I wished that Hope and Rick had done something back to her. A slap from Hope would have been nice. That's the very least Hope could have given her since Taylor's own deranged son threw Rick out the window.

Pop therapist is right. She can't even be successful at that because she sure failed at stopping Katie. I think the word must have gotten out since she never seems to be at her office so I doubt she has any real patients left.

She's been drinking that same kool aid as her daughter.

The only patient Taylor's had in a year has been poor Katie and now Katie has disappeared because she's afraid of her.

Ruby Scarlett

Postby Ruby Scarlett » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:20 pm

Quote HFless: I don;t understand why Taylor thinks she has any authority at FC she is a caretaker shareholder and anyone who holds share in any company knows that unless you have been voted onto the
Board of Directors you have not standing in the actual running of the company you just stand back and accept the dividend cheques (if there are any)at the end of every year or anti up more money if required.

She keeps coming in demanding respect for her children who never respect anyone else least of all themselves.

Note to Taylor get a life and leave other people to live theirs you have not made a raging success out of your own life so stop interfering in others. As a Dr you are a miserable failure who doesn't appear to have any patients other than any desperate family member that comes to you, then you either sleep with them or blab their secrets out all over the place.

ITA with you, HFless! Great post . . . I sure wish Taylor would go back to her empty office and sit there and realize just how stupid she really is!

novemberrain72

Postby novemberrain72 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:40 pm

If they insist on pairing her with throne don't know what he sees in this nutcase after what she did to his lovely wife then the need to put her in the basement with him. Just bring her on special occasions is about all i can handle.

novemberrain72

Re: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Postby novemberrain72 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:30 am

Don't think they will go there with Brooke and Thomas but can u imagine her if they do her head would probably explode . She was bad enough
when he lied about what happened on the island. I laughed my butt off at her accusing Brooke of taking advantage of he grown son.

Soapstef

Postby Soapstef » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:45 am

Quote Ruby Scarlett:
Quote HFless: I don;t understand why Taylor thinks she has any authority at FC she is a caretaker shareholder and anyone who holds share in any company knows that unless you have been voted onto the
Board of Directors you have not standing in the actual running of the company you just stand back and accept the dividend cheques (if there are any)at the end of every year or anti up more money if required.

She keeps coming in demanding respect for her children who never respect anyone else least of all themselves.

Note to Taylor get a life and leave other people to live theirs you have not made a raging success out of your own life so stop interfering in others. As a Dr you are a miserable failure who doesn't appear to have any patients other than any desperate family member that comes to you, then you either sleep with them or blab their secrets out all over the place.

ITA with you, HFless! Great post . . . I sure wish Taylor would go back to her empty office and sit there and realize just how stupid she really is!

HAHAHA! This is too funny because I can picture it and the expression on her face when the realization finally hits her! She's so dumb I just can't believe she's been around this long.

Soapstef

Postby Soapstef » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:51 am

I think one of the things I hate most about her is the soul sucking effect she had on Ridge! He was never more boring than when he was with her. I loved him from day one with Brooke, but Taylor came along and he was awful from that point on.

It got worse later...Steffy & Thomas were out of control brats and somehow Ridge never blamed Taylor even though she let both those kids blame him constantly for not being married to their mother. She was always ready with the guilt trip & idiot Ridge just took what she dished out.

What kind of woman teaches her kids that they are not complete unless their parents are married?! She's a weak pathetic excuse for a human being and I can't stand the sight of her.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”