Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
love my pups

Re: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Postby love my pups » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:23 pm

Maybe we could hide her like an Easter egg and not be found because she stinks already :0 :0

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:10 pm

Looks like Taylor is going to be flying that broom over to spy on Liam & Hope ~) she sure is getting around on that dang thing. Who will she be ranting at for that.

Ojobear

Postby Ojobear » Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:56 pm

Quote grandmarose: Looks like Taylor is going to be flying that broom over to spy on Liam & Hope ~) she sure is getting around on that dang thing. Who will she be ranting at for that.

Just like that PsycHO to be where she doesnt belong and stick her nose into others business.. I know her life is boring but she needs to stick to her own life and quit obsessing that she's not a Logan.. Jealousy doesnt do anything for her but make her look more like a fool than she already is! Send her a way I dont care where just a way for good!!

grandpadanucci

Postby grandpadanucci » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:08 pm

Talk about being a nosy and interfering individual....that's Taylor for you! She just can't seem to mind her own business. She is so intensely jealous of Brooke, it shows! I say get rid of her altogether!

Angel 247

Postby Angel 247 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:24 pm

Quote grandpadanucci: Talk about being a nosy and interfering individual....that's Taylor for you! She just can't seem to mind her own business. She is so intensely jealous of Brooke, it shows! I say get rid of her altogether!

Good post!!! Never could stand Taylor. I also say get rid of her!!

missing atwt

Postby missing atwt » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:38 pm

Quote Angel 247:
Quote grandpadanucci: Talk about being a nosy and interfering individual....that's Taylor for you! She just can't seem to mind her own business. She is so intensely jealous of Brooke, it shows! I say get rid of her altogether!

Good post!!! Never could stand Taylor. I also say get rid of her!!

Yes get rid of her for good this time .

missing atwt

Postby missing atwt » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:40 pm

Quote love my pups: Maybe we could hide her like an Easter egg and not be found because she stinks already :0 :0

Lets hide her real good like down a bottomless pit .

Smiley77

Postby Smiley77 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:56 pm

Hi guys!! I'm beginning to think that Taylor has just used the Forrester's all these years. She used Stephanie to do all of her dirty work for her when it came to getting Ridge, and when Stephanie died and didn't allow Taylor's little guilt trip to prevent her from doing what she knew was right with her shares, Taylor then just moved right on to Eric. She didn't need someone to talk to but to rant to about the Logan's and whine about what her family doesn't have. At one point I actually thought that maybe it was just Eric that she's using but it's all of them. I'd say it's called prostitution.

bnbloveLA

Postby bnbloveLA » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:58 pm

LOL :-) l pray she's NEVER found. And if she is, let's dump her egg inside an institution.
Quote missing atwt:
Quote love my pups: Maybe we could hide her like an Easter egg and not be found because she stinks already :0 :0

Lets hide her real good like down a bottomless pit .

bnbloveLA

Postby bnbloveLA » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:05 am

Quote Smiley77: Hi guys!! I'm beginning to think that Taylor has just used the Forrester's all these years. She used Stephanie to do all of her dirty work for her when it came to getting Ridge, and when Stephanie died and didn't allow Taylor's little guilt trip to prevent her from doing what she knew was right with her shares, Taylor then just moved right on to Eric. She didn't need someone to talk to but to rant to about the Logan's and whine about what her family doesn't have. At one point I actually thought that maybe it was just Eric that she's using but it's all of them. I'd say it's called prostitution.

You are probably right, Smiley. Taynut just puts on a false face wanting to fool everyone into thinking she's a saint. But we all know the real Taynut! Not buying her act!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”