Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
grandpadanucci

I HATE TAYLOR CLUB! Taylor Bashing Only

Postby grandpadanucci » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:19 pm

This is a thread I opened for those who can't stand Taylor.

PS. Permission granted by Addy

Moving right along, I think Taylor's parenting skills are questionable. It is so sad that she is encouraging her daughter to walk in the same path of destruction that she underwent with Ridge. How awful of Taylor! She needs to consult with a professional therapist herself!

Soapstef

Re: I HATE TAYLOR CLUB! Taylor Bashing Only

Postby Soapstef » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:26 pm

Great idea! She comes up so much that we need a place to discuss just her antics and silliness.

navitavi

Postby navitavi » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:30 pm

I don't get Taylor's reasoning. She must be an "if it feels good, do it" type doctor.

Soapstef

Postby Soapstef » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:34 pm

Quote navitavi: I don't get Taylor's reasoning. She must be an "if it feels good, do it" type doctor.

Hahaha! That must be it! There's no other way to explain her reasoning.

grandpadanucci

Postby grandpadanucci » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:40 pm

It is sort ofn depends which side of the bed she wakes up on the day she treats her patients! LOL

Soapstef

Postby Soapstef » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:45 pm

I just saw today's show. Why in the world is she so giddy that Steffy will be Plan B? It's beyond appalling that she could support this nonsense.

hopefan1

Postby hopefan1 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:54 pm

taylor plays the poor me victim card in order to get sympathy from bill liar and ridge and she has gotten use to her boo hoo ing its not fair to her at all nonsense. and this encouraging her adult daughter to accept being the default woman just because she did to get the man is the same taylor back up on that high horse thinking everybody has to cater to her and her daughter all the time. and being rude and nasty to the logan women is nothing new out of taylor.

Lady Sinjin

Postby Lady Sinjin » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:45 pm

I cannot stand Taylor so here count me in on this thread. She's been a pain in the neck since she decided that she wanted Ridge for herself back in the 80's! She's been on her high horse ever since.

Soapstef

Re: I hate Taylor - No Logan bashing please

Postby Soapstef » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:50 pm

Lord knows there's never been a more boring woman on soaps. Ridge may as well have been in a coma because she made him just as boring.

fla_beach_bunny

Re: I hate Taylor - No Logan bashing please

Postby fla_beach_bunny » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:01 pm

I have never liked Taylor on the show. I always hated her for acting like she was better then anyone. She cracks me up expecting others to respect her marriage to Ridge, yet shes chased him all these years when he went back to Brooke. I hate her double standards. For instance, expecting Hope to respect Steffys marriage, but encouraging Steffy to chase after Liam who was engaged to Hope at the time.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”