Antonio Sabato = New Ridge

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
silkgypsy

Antonio Sabato = New Ridge

Postby silkgypsy » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:13 am

Yeah....it would certainly work!!

soapoperapimp

Re: Antonio Sabato = New Ridge

Postby soapoperapimp » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:01 am

oh yea! he is one hot smoking dude! you know who else i thought of peter gallagher! he fitd the role

bbfan23

Postby bbfan23 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:58 am

Oh YES!!!

Not that it matters much, but didn't he play Dante?

SomeGirlInTexas

Postby SomeGirlInTexas » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:43 am

Although Antonio would be a sight to see on B&B because he is total eye candy, Ridge didn't have the major hotness thing going on and it would be hard to adjust to such a drastic change and see Antonio as Ridge. Plus, I think Antonio is much younger than Ron.

I read on another thread a few days ago a poster had mentioned Grant Aleksander (Phillip, Guiding Light) as a possible Ridge. I think he would be a great fit because he has similiar facial features, bone structure, body build and wouldn't be too hard of a transition into the Ridge character. JMO. :)

SomeGirlInTexas

Postby SomeGirlInTexas » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:44 am

Quote bbfan23: Oh YES!!!

You know what... I think he might have.

navitavi

Postby navitavi » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:47 pm

Quote SomeGirlInTexas: Although Antonio would be a sight to see on B&B because he is total eye candy, Ridge didn't have the major hotness thing going on and it would be hard to adjust to such a drastic change and see Antonio as Ridge. Plus, I think Antonio is much younger than Ron.

I read on another thread a few days ago a poster had mentioned Grant Aleksander (Phillip, Guiding Light) as a possible Ridge. I think he would be a great fit because he has similiar facial features, bone structure, body build and wouldn't be too hard of a transition into the Ridge character. JMO. :)

Phillip as Ridge would be too damn awesome. It would make up for the fact that I won't have Ronn Moss, who I think IS sexy and has been the hottest Ridge they ever could have picked.

ChitownMandM

Postby ChitownMandM » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:48 pm

LOVE THAT IDEA! Peter Gallagher would work too!

navitavi

Postby navitavi » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:48 pm

What if they picked Vincent Irizarry?

I know it would be a total departure, but OMG......I'd love that, too.

Tayfam

Postby Tayfam » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:49 pm

Quote bbfan23: Oh YES!!!

Yes he did.

lorree

Postby lorree » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:51 pm

Quote SomeGirlInTexas: Although Antonio would be a sight to see on B&B because he is total eye candy, Ridge didn't have the major hotness thing going on and it would be hard to adjust to such a drastic change and see Antonio as Ridge. Plus, I think Antonio is much younger than Ron.

That is a wonderful idea, I love Grant Aleksander so much!! I never wanted Brooke with Ridge, but I sure would if they chose Grant to play him!!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”