BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL IS GOING GET CANCELLED!!!!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Stubby

Re: BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL IS GOING GET CANCELLED!!!!

Postby Stubby » Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:48 am

Quote cornelison:
Quote mimi23: I agree....too boring and spending way too long on these same boring story lines.

I stopped watching years ago. I just checked an episode on June 2nd 2015 & it's just as bad as it has been for the last 10 yrs. It's full of recycled story lines and musical beds. For years I'd forget that it even existed. I was doing a ton of paperwork, the TV was on and I can't remember how I accidentally changed to B&B. Once a year I'd remember that 4:30 p.m. was Y&R. BTW, what happened to JMW's face??????

Maybe an injection or two of Botox. I hope she leaves the stuff alone, she doesn't need it, she's just as beautiful without.

trixietoo

Postby trixietoo » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:39 am

A zombie thread. Same song with a different verse. How funny.

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:16 am

this is hilarious. I wish i'd saved some of the same messages from 13/14 years ago. they haven't changed at all. and that's when I found out that the show is being cancelled. i'm sure going to miss watching It. LMAO!!!

artistatrest

Postby artistatrest » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:26 am

B&B was trashy from the first moment Brooke appeared and decided to break up Caroline and Ridge. She pretended to be Caroline's friend, she kept a letter from Ridge to caroline away from Caroline which prevented tehm from getting back together.

But the sexy scenes and what not started with Brooke and p until recently continued for more than 27 years!

Nothing will cancel this show. I don't know what they would have to do to get cancelled. The show is seen overseas internationally where worse stuff is put on their tvs.

The overseas money keeps the show alive.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:34 am

Yes one by one I don't know One young gal interested. Much ....all lead such busy lives, Work, kids sports, video games, on the go Reality tv................different generation, yes I can see one by one cancelled. Too bad. Jmo of course Oh I accompanied a family member on a senior bus trip. The ladies were horrified and. We had quite a good time discussing ricky.......they all wondered what the heck their soap went Not happy campers

flocon123

Postby flocon123 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:11 pm

I would not be surprised either. Not just because of the tg story. Bell has gone way off the fashion show. It was so much fun when Sally was there. This Rick and Maya s/l has gotten ridiculous.

red34420

Postby red34420 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:34 pm

Yes I fell the same /// the writer must be third grader/// they just throw stuff against the wall and see what stick/// I am so sick of the Maya and Rick story line // I can count hundreds of time I heard dough boy say how honest she is//---- removed, bashing looks. -ADMIN

nana violet

Postby nana violet » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:35 pm

I have been on many S.O boards and I swear I have never seen such a bunch of whiney babies constantly complaining and putting down everyone, including the cast, producers, writers,story lines, insulting the actors and their looks, acting abilities etc., all under the guise of character trashing ,when in actuality the actor is under the gun. For the life of me I just don't understand why you watch B&B if it's so bad.
There must be a lot of shows to get your attention for 30 min. Then again where would all the fun be in not having something to rail about on a daily basis?@

myknowitall

Postby myknowitall » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:58 pm

I love BB to but they have to come up with stories that will keep their fan interested. before the trans story I enjoyed it all, they brought in Wyatt who fell for LLiam girl and now they have brought in Ivy which make me sick because to me they are going back to the same story but different ladies.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”