Wasn't Steffy supposed to LEAVE????

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
LunchtimeListner

Re: Wasn't Steffy supposed to LEAVE????

Postby LunchtimeListner » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:44 pm

I wish Steffy would leave...the show is much better without her skanking around -thinking she is better than Hope.

daisy1984

Postby daisy1984 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:11 pm

Quote beekeeper:
Quote beckyt:
Quote FataMorgana:
Quote beekeeper: Then big bro came along and changed her mind remember. She decided to leave and take Liam with her instead..to da club!

ow so now its Thomas his fault? LOL

Steffy is just a liar.. and its hard to tell at this point what is the truth. I'm just gonna go for: nothing she says!

Steffy is awsome I'm pretty sure she was planning on leaving I haven't heard her say she's not. So maybe she just hasn't left yet. Maybe she is still in love with Liam and thinks she can talk him into going with her! Maybe she won't go at all because shes changed her mind! What would be wrong with that sometimes people change there mind I hope she did so she can be around for Liams wedding. She looked hot at the club too! I don't know how Liam is going to resist her.

If Liam REALLY loved Hope where Steffy was or wasn't wouldn't make a difference.

Poor Hope: Steffy won't leave and make Liam love me more. I know she could, she made him marry me now whyyy won't she make LIIIIAAAMMM love ONLY MEEE!!!! MOMMIE!!! MAKE STEFFY LEAVE!!!

I'm not sure that Hope, at this point, cares what Steffy does. She wasn't aware of Steffy's threat to head to Antigua, so she wouldn't care if Steffy was still around. It was Liam who informed Steffy when he returned from Hope's that he loved Hope was wanted to marry her.

Maybe Liam should figure out what he really wants. He says he wants to marry Hope, yet he is off partying with Steffy. He spends two nights partying with his good friend Steffy, yet he heads over to the Forrester mansion to marry Hope. The way Liam acts toward both women doesn't look like he really loves either of them.

navitavi

Postby navitavi » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:37 pm

Steffy stuck around because her ultimatum didn't work.

annie71

Postby annie71 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:49 pm

Quote beekeeper:
Quote beckyt:
Quote FataMorgana:
Quote beekeeper: Then big bro came along and changed her mind remember. She decided to leave and take Liam with her instead..to da club!

ow so now its Thomas his fault? LOL

Steffy is just a liar.. and its hard to tell at this point what is the truth. I'm just gonna go for: nothing she says!

Steffy is awsome I'm pretty sure she was planning on leaving I haven't heard her say she's not. So maybe she just hasn't left yet. Maybe she is still in love with Liam and thinks she can talk him into going with her! Maybe she won't go at all because shes changed her mind! What would be wrong with that sometimes people change there mind I hope she did so she can be around for Liams wedding. She looked hot at the club too! I don't know how Liam is going to resist her.

If Liam REALLY loved Hope where Steffy was or wasn't wouldn't make a difference.

Poor Hope: Steffy won't leave and make Liam love me more. I know she could, she made him marry me now whyyy won't she make LIIIIAAAMMM love ONLY MEEE!!!! MOMMIE!!! MAKE STEFFY LEAVE!!!

If he was a man or even a human being with integrity he would tell hope he wants Steffy. What is wrong with this pea-brained guy. He and Steffy won`t be happy though. Mark my words today it will not last. The fun wears off. He will always want Hope. the triangle continues. oh how boring. cha cha and chow.

navitavi

Postby navitavi » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:53 pm

He doesn't tell Hope that he wants Steffy, because he doesn't want Steffy. He has no problem telling Steffy that he wants Hope. That's all he ever says.

He's just not good enough for Hope, and I wish he'd just stick with Steffy. He's such a bratty little boy.

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:18 pm

Quote navitavi: Steffy stuck around because her ultimatum didn't work.

LOL, you're right!

navitavi

Postby navitavi » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:23 pm

How Steffy can go from "leave me move in or bust" to "I just want to party all the time, party all the time, party all the tiiiiimeee..." Is beyond me.

She wanted to move back in as Mrs. Spencer before the divorce, so it's safe to assume that she she brought her Gucci's over there, it was in hopes of another marriage. In fact, she kept telling people that she and Liam could have been married off the Italy incident.

So this flip to wanting to party and be free is so disingenuous.

LunchtimeListner

Postby LunchtimeListner » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:29 pm

Steffy has always been a spoiled brat- she didn't get her way when she tried to break up Oliver and Hope.
She didn't get her way when she tried to break up Ridge and Brooke.
She didn't get her way when she tried to break up Katie and Bill.
Now she didn't get her way when she tried to break up Hope and Liam.
Liam still will be in love with Hope...and Steffy just needs to grow up. She needs to quit being a bratty girl, and learn she can't always get her way.

mangochic

Postby mangochic » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:49 pm

Quote navitavi: Steffy stuck around because her ultimatum didn't work.

True and she is here to pick up the Liam pieces once Hope is done tearing him a new one. :-)

navitavi

Postby navitavi » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:04 pm

Of course because if Liam's "goes looking for her," there are just too many islands to search in the Caribbean. Can't make it too hard for him.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”