Wasn't Steffy supposed to LEAVE????

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
grandpadanucci

Re: Wasn't Steffy supposed to LEAVE????

Postby grandpadanucci » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:58 pm

Quote beckyt:
Quote stopthemadness:
Quote beckyt:
Quote FataMorgana:
Quote beekeeper: Then big bro came along and changed her mind remember. She decided to leave and take Liam with her instead..to da club!

ow so now its Thomas his fault? LOL

Steffy is just a liar.. and its hard to tell at this point what is the truth. I'm just gonna go for: nothing she says!

Steffy is awsome I'm pretty sure she was planning on leaving I haven't heard her say she's not. So maybe she just hasn't left yet. Maybe she is still in love with Liam and thinks she can talk him into going with her! Maybe she won't go at all because shes changed her mind! What would be wrong with that sometimes people change there mind I hope she did so she can be around for Liams wedding. She looked hot at the club too! I don't know how Liam is going to resist her.

omg!!!! steffy hasn't been true to anything she has said why start now she is nothing but a desperate little girl who needs the attention of this no balls loser god give it a rest if he loved her why doesn't he chase her and not the other way round!!!!! ps. a real man would have run a mile by now with this nut job next she'l put his rabbit in a pot and cook it if he doesn't marry her

Love is a funny thing! Steffy loves him even if heis a balless loser! She might just chase and catch him and have the time of her life one things for sure Liam can't be to worried about Hope and be with Steffy as much as he is! Like big brother said he was fondeling around in bed with Steffy because ( quote he damn well wanted to! ) I think he likes her! :D

Love can be strange, but in Steffy's case she is being rejected over and over again! After so many times, it gets "tired", "washed-out" and "old"....sort of like wrinkles start showing around your face and in this case, it even moved to your eyes.....no more space for wrinkles. Liam isn't budging and saying "yay" or "nay". After all the begging that Steffy has done, you'd think by now he would give in to her, but NO, he has not! He does not love her in the same way he loves Hope.

Grami

Postby Grami » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:02 pm

This threesome is getting very boring. To begin with Hope would be so much better off if she just walked away from it. Lliam is little boy in man's clothing. No backbone at all. Perfect prey for a predator like Steffy. Steffy doesn't know the meaning of love...she wants to possess just like her grandmother, Stephanie. She defintely was named correctly. Let's move on to a more interesting story. This one is BORING!!!

Grami

Postby Grami » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:05 pm

Story getting very boring....let's get another story going & please don't let it be Thomas & Caroline. They are sickening...or I should say Thomas is. Bring some new characters in. These aren't doing it for me!!!!

beekeeper

Postby beekeeper » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:12 pm

Quote cbruns71471:
Quote beekeeper:
Quote beckyt:
Quote FataMorgana:
Quote beekeeper: Then big bro came along and changed her mind remember. She decided to leave and take Liam with her instead..to da club!

Steffy is just a liar.. and its hard to tell at this point what is the truth. I'm just gonna go for: nothing she says!

Steffy is awsome I'm pretty sure she was planning on leaving I haven't heard her say she's not. So maybe she just hasn't left yet. Maybe she is still in love with Liam and thinks she can talk him into going with her! Maybe she won't go at all because shes changed her mind! What would be wrong with that sometimes people change there mind I hope she did so she can be around for Liams wedding. She looked hot at the club too! I don't know how Liam is going to resist her.

If Liam REALLY loved Hope where Steffy was or wasn't wouldn't make a difference.

Poor Hope: Steffy won't leave and make Liam love me more. I know she could, she made him marry me now whyyy won't she make LIIIIAAAMMM love ONLY MEEE!!!! MOMMIE!!! MAKE STEFFY LEAVE!!!

He doens' love either of them

AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH!!!

presbyterian1

Postby presbyterian1 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:14 pm

Quote cbruns71471: Didn't she say I would give you an hour to decide or I would leave. He told her "I'm marrying my first choice Hope" - now she is still there taking him out and BEGGING him to be with her. Girl - WHERE IS YOUR SELF-RESPECT. It's sad how she and her mother just beg and beg for men that don't really want them!

she did say that but you cannot believe what she says

jilltidwell

Postby jilltidwell » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:39 pm

Quote grandpadanucci:
Quote beckyt:
Quote stopthemadness:
Quote beckyt:
Quote FataMorgana:

omg!!!! steffy hasn't been true to anything she has said why start now she is nothing but a desperate little girl who needs the attention of this no balls loser god give it a rest if he loved her why doesn't he chase her and not the other way round!!!!! ps. a real man would have run a mile by now with this nut job next she'l put his rabbit in a pot and cook it if he doesn't marry her

Love is a funny thing! Steffy loves him even if heis a balless loser! She might just chase and catch him and have the time of her life one things for sure Liam can't be to worried about Hope and be with Steffy as much as he is! Like big brother said he was fondeling around in bed with Steffy because ( quote he damn well wanted to! ) I think he likes her! :D

Love can be strange, but in Steffy's case she is being rejected over and over again! After so many times, it gets "tired", "washed-out" and "old"....sort of like wrinkles start showing around your face and in this case, it even moved to your eyes.....no more space for wrinkles. Liam isn't budging and saying "yay" or "nay". After all the begging that Steffy has done, you'd think by now he would give in to her, but NO, he has not! He does not love her in the same way he loves Hope.

He never has. But, Steffy never has or never will understand that she will always be his second choice.

beckyt

Postby beckyt » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:43 pm

Quote jilltidwell:
Quote grandpadanucci:
Quote beckyt:
Quote stopthemadness:
Quote beckyt:
Quote FataMorgana:

He never has. But, Steffy never has or never will understand that she will always be his second choice.

I don't think Steffy is his second choice I think theres alot more going on here than Liams love for Hope! Liam has it in his head he needs to marry Hope but his heart keeps pulling him to Steffy! And Steffy doesn't mind she loves him!

squarebiz

Postby squarebiz » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:48 pm

Why should Steffy Leave? He didn't come home with Hope....
So what if he said he's going to marry Hope. He's said that over and over. Yet, he hasn't married the girl.

presbyterian1

Postby presbyterian1 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:53 am

he did in Italy

LunchtimeListner

Postby LunchtimeListner » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:31 am

Quote jilltidwell:
Quote grandpadanucci:
Quote beckyt:
Quote stopthemadness:
Quote beckyt:
Quote FataMorgana:

Steffy is so pathetic, she is too stupid to see she is 2nd choice.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”