Spoilers:Steffy actully moves on

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Letsbenice

Re: Spoilers:Steffy actully moves on

Postby Letsbenice » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:30 am

Quote timtamlover:
Quote cityhunter: Dangerous Curves Ahead article

JMW says that:
-it's time for the cycle to be broken
-For Steffy to find happiness with or without a man.
-Steffy seems to be doing just that lately.Steffy has that edge back to her and she wants to party her ass off
-At least momentarly,Steffy is calling a time-out
-She has this newfound streng and tries to move on
-She explained way too many times to Liam why they're good for each other but when is he gonna step up?There is only so much one can do
-Steffy is starting to think that Liam shouldn't be married to anyone

You go girl!Finally.I think the new guy is for Steffy.Let Liam and Hope bore each other to death.

I just read a spoiler on Soap Central's website that said that the new man is for grandma Brooke ~) She must break out the mask again hey?

Bell will NEVER end this dumb triangle.

Hope is completely and utterly stupid to persist with trying to attain the perfect wedding knowing that Liam is in love with Steffy!

She KNOWS that Liam loves Steffy so does she really expect him to stay away from her?? He sought her out on his last night of freedom. He kissed her shoulder and looked like he was having a ball with her over the past few days! He LOVES Steffy and loves being with Steffy. It's merely "Hope's turn" to be married to Liam. WTF is wrong with Liam and Hope? They are DOOMED while he is in love with both girls!!

Dumb dumb Hope is too stupid to realise that she can NEVER have a perfect wedding while Liam-one-letter-away-from-liar is in love with Steffy!!!!!

~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~)

Inasmuchas that is your opinion, we have ours as well and if Liam is that much in love with Steffy, then what is to stop him from marrying Steffy? Have you not seen the number of times Steffy has been trying to convince Liam that she is for him and the number of times she has begged to him???? Isn't it obvious that Liam is more in love with Hope as he wants to be married to her and not Steffy. Been there, done that with Steffy! Steffy is a good friend (now I am not sure about that either with all the bad influence she has with on Liam) but marriage is another thing. Liam knows that Hope is good for him and Steffy is not! I seriously doubt that he is that much in love with Steffy. Steffy has now become a good time party girl! Liam is more convinced now that Steffy is a good time party girl and that's all she has to offer.

BTW, Steffy will never move on as it is not in her nature. She can't keep her word and stick to it. Her desperation is what gets to her. She needs to follow Hope's mature example.

Just Mary

Postby Just Mary » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:14 am

If Liam truly wanted Steffy, he would not have divorced her in the first place. As he has said before, he loves BOTH Steffy and Hope for different reasons.

He wants to marry Hope and maintain his highly thought of son of a corporate image but bang Steffy and have fun with her.

You can't have it both ways Liam. Both girls need to get off this treadmill and I hope Steffy is as DONE as Hope says she is. He ain't worth the effort.

cityhunter

Postby cityhunter » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:17 am

Quote Letsbenice:
Quote timtamlover:
Quote cityhunter: Dangerous Curves Ahead article

JMW says that:
-it's time for the cycle to be broken
-For Steffy to find happiness with or without a man.
-Steffy seems to be doing just that lately.Steffy has that edge back to her and she wants to party her ass off
-At least momentarly,Steffy is calling a time-out
-She has this newfound streng and tries to move on
-She explained way too many times to Liam why they're good for each other but when is he gonna step up?There is only so much one can do
-Steffy is starting to think that Liam shouldn't be married to anyone

You go girl!Finally.I think the new guy is for Steffy.Let Liam and Hope bore each other to death.

I just read a spoiler on Soap Central's website that said that the new man is for grandma Brooke ~) She must break out the mask again hey?

Bell will NEVER end this dumb triangle.

Hope is completely and utterly stupid to persist with trying to attain the perfect wedding knowing that Liam is in love with Steffy!

She KNOWS that Liam loves Steffy so does she really expect him to stay away from her?? He sought her out on his last night of freedom. He kissed her shoulder and looked like he was having a ball with her over the past few days! He LOVES Steffy and loves being with Steffy. It's merely "Hope's turn" to be married to Liam. WTF is wrong with Liam and Hope? They are DOOMED while he is in love with both girls!!

Dumb dumb Hope is too stupid to realise that she can NEVER have a perfect wedding while Liam-one-letter-away-from-liar is in love with Steffy!!!!!

~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~)

Inasmuchas that is your opinion, we have ours as well and if Liam is that much in love with Steffy, then what is to stop him from marrying Steffy? Have you not seen the number of times Steffy has been trying to convince Liam that she is for him and the number of times she has begged to him???? Isn't it obvious that Liam is more in love with Hope as he wants to be married to her and not Steffy. Been there, done that with Steffy! Steffy is a good friend (now I am not sure about that either with all the bad influence she has with on Liam) but marriage is another thing. Liam knows that Hope is good for him and Steffy is not! I seriously doubt that he is that much in love with Steffy. Steffy has now become a good time party girl! Liam is more convinced now that Steffy is a good time party girl and that's all she has to offer.

BTW, Steffy will never move on as it is not in her nature. She can't keep her word and stick to it. Her desperation is what gets to her. She needs to follow Hope's mature example.

Keep telling yourself that.Unless they decide to cut that part,Steffy is gonna move on.As far as stick to it? Let's see for how long Hope is gonna stick to it.Steffy did make a decision and did stick to it.She gave them 6 months to work things out,they didn't.Let's see how long Hope is gonna last before wanting Liam back and going after him again.Hope mature?That's a joke!A good one!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”