Whats going on with Marcus...

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
CGurl

Whats going on with Marcus...

Postby CGurl » Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:07 pm

What is it that you think Caroline and Thomas saw that makes Marcus not guilty? I don't get it, Ive been trying to figure it out...? The only thing that I can think is that someone else hit Anthony first, Marcus hit a pot hole, stopped and thought HE was the one who hit Anthony...any thouhgts? Based on the spoilers for next week, doesn't look like that part of the story's even in there...

Just Mary

Re: Whats going on with Marcus...

Postby Just Mary » Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:15 pm

Quote CGurl: What is it that you think Caroline and Thomas saw that makes Marcus not guilty? I don't get it, Ive been trying to figure it out...? The only thing that I can think is that someone else hit Anthony first, Marcus hit a pot hole, stopped and thought HE was the one who hit Anthony...any thouhgts? Based on the spoilers for next week, doesn't look like that part of the story's even in there...

I do not believe Marcus hit Anthony and I like you was looking forward to finding out but more and more this is becoming the Liam show. I wonder if his parents are good friends of the writer's family or something--everything centers right around him anymore. All you see is Liam, Liam, Liam and I am sick of seeing his sorry a**.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”