Spoilers from TV GUIDE

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
11aces

Re: Spoilers from TV GUIDE

Postby 11aces » Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:26 pm

Quote Mara5: 8/6
Hope gives Liam stipulations for their pending reconciliation; Bill begins to regret something he did in Italy; sparks fly between Steffy and Liam as they enjoy a morning of fun in the sun together.

8/7
Rick supports Hope's decision; Katie gives Liam a piece of her mind; Steffy warns Brooke that Hope's actions could lead to losing Liam forever; Hope warns Steffy to stay away from Liam while he works on his relationship with Hope.

8/8
Steffy takes some time off of work to focus on ending the love triangle involving her, Liam and Hope; Rick attempts to dissuade Hope from reconciling with Liam; Marcus and Dayzee reflect on the paths they took that brought them together.

8/9
Steffy presents Liam with an ultimatum; Ridge and Taylor fondly reminisce about the tumultuous past they share together; Rick gives Hope unsolicited advice about Liam and her marriage.

8/10
Liam begs Hope for forgiveness and an immediate answer on whether she will give him a second chance; Steffy eagerly awaits word from Liam about his choice; Ridge fills Eric and Stephanie in on the situation involving Hope, Liam and Steffy.

OMG Now Steffy need time of work to sort out the triangle stuff 8) And then she is throwing around ultimatums at Liam. LMAO big time at that, especially since this is all based on what Hopes decision will be.
Oh yes Steffy, Liam wont be with you unless Hope does not want him. :-) :-) :-)

The writers have totally ruined Steffy, she is an embarasment to women in general, let alone herself.

Nauntieann

Postby Nauntieann » Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:28 pm

So tired of this he is making both of these Girls look so bad. I really dont think that Steffy loves Liam I think Steffy wants to win and that Steffy loves Steffy. I so want this to end. I have been a B&B fan since day 1 but if they keep treating Hope this way I am gonna stop watching . I know If Ridge ever gets back with Taylor that I will stop completly. That was the most Boring relationship on Tv. They need to let Ridge and Brooke finally get married and be happy and Either let this stupid Guy choose who he wants and stick with it so that the other Girl can move on . But I believe if He Chooses Steffy that Hope will move on . I cant wait for this end. Its time to end this stupid mess. This is the most awlful storyline on Tv.

beachgirl02840

Postby beachgirl02840 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:58 pm

Does anyone else think that Wed when Marcus and Dayzee reflect on their paths to each other that we probably won't see them after for another 3 months?

happy feet 4

Postby happy feet 4 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:23 pm

Please enough already, it's a embarrassment to us viewers to keep on watching this comedy show. even my kids, when they overhear me watching B&B. They were like," You still watch this crappy show?" n they started recommending list of their fav shows.

happy feet 4

Postby happy feet 4 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:36 pm

ps.. I've been watching korean dramas for a while, They are soo.......Unbelievable good. Wow!!!!

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:46 pm

Quote Mara5: 8/6
Hope gives Liam stipulations for their pending reconciliation; Bill begins to regret something he did in Italy; sparks fly between Steffy and Liam as they enjoy a morning of fun in the sun together.

8/7
Rick supports Hope's decision; Katie gives Liam a piece of her mind; Steffy warns Brooke that Hope's actions could lead to losing Liam forever; Hope warns Steffy to stay away from Liam while he works on his relationship with Hope.

8/8
Steffy takes some time off of work to focus on ending the love triangle involving her, Liam and Hope; Rick attempts to dissuade Hope from reconciling with Liam; Marcus and Dayzee reflect on the paths they took that brought them together.

8/9
Steffy presents Liam with an ultimatum; Ridge and Taylor fondly reminisce about the tumultuous past they share together; Rick gives Hope unsolicited advice about Liam and her marriage.

8/10
Liam begs Hope for forgiveness and an immediate answer on whether she will give him a second chance; Steffy eagerly awaits word from Liam about his choice; Ridge fills Eric and Stephanie in on the situation involving Hope, Liam and Steffy.

Thanks Mara for posting these.
Looks like we are back to the triangle ;(

It will be great seeing big brother Rick trying help Hope out and I agree with him, Liam ran out of second chances a long time ago. It will be nice seeing Bill showing some regret. Now that Stephanie knows what is going on will she resort to some of her little talks with Liam, maybe it is time for Liam to talk to Eric, he has talked to just about everyone else ~) and so far none of it has helped.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”