Spoiler Alert!!!!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Keyboo

Re: Spoiler Alert!!!!

Postby Keyboo » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:34 am

So Hope gives him a request in order to stay with her NO more Steffy not a bad thing to ask for when you know at any moment they can be having passionate SEX. Now if he agrees that's great. Will it last that's the next thing and how many times can a person keep slapping you and say there SORRY...This is getting to be to much....I wonder how long will that last until Brooke find them together 3)

Letsbenice

Postby Letsbenice » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:46 am

Quote jcyl:
Quote edwardmiss: for the week of Aug.6th Hope give Liam a ultimatum before she takes him back. He must stop all contact with Steffy. like she doesn't exist. me i don't think its going to work. i give it a day or two and he will be back to steffy officeor bumping into her at the coffe shop etc. he loves Steffy and by hope asking him to do this will be the end of LOPE for sure. Liam can't let go of steffy she is the air he breaths and just like he needs that to survive he needs steffy. good luck with that Hope.

Under the circumstances, IMO that is a reasonable request........ :)

Steffy asked the same thing of Liam when they were married.......and we all know how that went..... ~)

Liam should just cut his losses, take a trip to Europe, bum around, sow all of his wild oats, and then perhaps try to build a life someday after that....... 8)

He is on my last nerve........ ~)

ITA, like you said, I don't blame Hope at all under the circumstances. If Liam cannot keep his pants zippered with Steffy, then there is no other alternative, but for Hope to make sure it is zipped at all times. And I also agree with you that when Steffy was married to Liam, she did not want him to contact or see Hope, so it works both ways. Not unreasonable at all!

Letsbenice

Postby Letsbenice » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:48 am

Quote beckyt:
Quote REDMIDGET:
Quote Nauntieann: What I dont understand is .Here is liams chance.Everything is on the table. If he wants Steffy then why does he stay with Hope. Why dont he say you saw it yourself Now I love Steffy and I want to be with her . Why dont he end it end here and there .Guess we will wait and see.

I here what everyone is saying. But Hope don't no everything.Noone told her that Steffy told Liam to marry Hope and the one thing everyone is forgetting is the annuiment papers. What do you think Hope will do when that comes out Yes I think she will forgive him now But what happens when she here Steffy told him to marry her and what about the annuiment papers, Its like very one keeps forgetting about the annuiment papers. When that come out all hell is going to break, She will be hurt again and that's what's going to be the icing on the cake, I say if you want her to no the truth then tell her everything, She is going to have a break down when everything comes out,She is the only one that don't no everything that has happen and its her life, She will feel like the bigest fool,She don't no that Steffy was in the bathroom and heard everthing she said, When everything come to a head something is going to happen and it's going to be bad. One more thing how can you tell someone to stay away from someone,it only makes you want to be around them,What happens when we tell our children to stay away from a girl or boy ,(what happens,)

Your right Redmidget, If Hope finds out everything else it's going to push her right on over!

I don't think the annulment paper situation is ever going to come up and the writers will forget about it and throw it under the rug. Perhaps, it will return maybe two years from now. There are so many gliches in soaps, it ain't funny.

jcyl

Postby jcyl » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:58 am

Quote Letsbenice:
Quote jcyl:
Quote edwardmiss: for the week of Aug.6th Hope give Liam a ultimatum before she takes him back. He must stop all contact with Steffy. like she doesn't exist. me i don't think its going to work. i give it a day or two and he will be back to steffy officeor bumping into her at the coffe shop etc. he loves Steffy and by hope asking him to do this will be the end of LOPE for sure. Liam can't let go of steffy she is the air he breaths and just like he needs that to survive he needs steffy. good luck with that Hope.

Under the circumstances, IMO that is a reasonable request........ :)

Steffy asked the same thing of Liam when they were married.......and we all know how that went..... ~)

Liam should just cut his losses, take a trip to Europe, bum around, sow all of his wild oats, and then perhaps try to build a life someday after that....... 8)

He is on my last nerve........ ~)

ITA, like you said, I don't blame Hope at all under the circumstances. If Liam cannot keep his pants zippered with Steffy, then there is no other alternative, but for Hope to make sure it is zipped at all times. And I also agree with you that when Steffy was married to Liam, she did not want him to contact or see Hope, so it works both ways. Not unreasonable at all!

I know right? Who can blame the girl....!!! :)

Yes, Steffy did say she preferred Liam and Hope stay away from each other when they were married after walking in on a personal intense conversation with Hope and Liam. I posted a piece of the transcript on that conversation earlier in this thread....... 8)

While Steffy did not issue an ultimatum, it was clear that she was not happy about the closeness of Hope and Liam. Of course she did not just see them almost have sex, so I suppose she didn't feel the need to issue an ultimatum......... :~ things escalate when sex is involved........ 3)

SomeGirlInTexas

Postby SomeGirlInTexas » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:40 am

Who would want to be married to a guy who you have to issue ultimatums to hold on to him in the first place? More often times than not, ultimatums backfire.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”