Clarence Updates.

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Izitjo

Clarence Updates.

Postby Izitjo » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:39 pm

Ok, I always thought Clarence was Bells puppet. I have proof now.
I just watched his update about Hopes wedding and he called it the most spectacular wedding in soap history. ONLY BELL would describe it as spectacular. The fact is it was extremely anticlimatic for most who watched.
I'll never trust his opinion again. He only spits out what Bell wants everyone to think.
I can name tem more impressive weddings right off the top of my head.

beekeeper

Re: Clarence Updates.

Postby beekeeper » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:33 pm

Does this guy EVER update his stuff. He hasn't done it since Hopes last wedding.
What, he only reports when it's in Hopes favor?

gingerlily

Postby gingerlily » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:34 pm

Quote Izitjo: Ok, I always thought Clarence was Bells puppet. I have proof now.
I just watched his update about Hopes wedding and he called it the most spectacular wedding in soap history. ONLY BELL would describe it as spectacular. The fact is it was extremely anticlimatic for most who watched.
I'll never trust his opinion again. He only spits out what Bell wants everyone to think.
I can name tem more impressive weddings right off the top of my head.

Hey hon how have u been? warm for the tonight and tomorrow. :)

hopefan1

Postby hopefan1 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:39 pm

thank you for the updates. actually laura and luke had the best wedding in soapland. and that is gh. but the bridge weddings i loved and the bricky weddings i loved. hope has not been given a decent man yet on airtime welcome back to the mb i hope the red cross and other charities are helping out nj and nyc right now. too many people suffered my heart goes out to the people in the east coast.

Stewie.and.Maggie

Postby Stewie.and.Maggie » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:39 pm

Who is Clarence? And which wedding wedding of Hope's was he referring to?

beekeeper

Postby beekeeper » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:52 pm

Quote Stewie.and.Maggie: Who is Clarence? And which wedding wedding of Hope's was he referring to?

Clarence is some man that give synopsis of B&B happenings on theboldaandthebeautiful.com website. I think that's where this site gets the spoilers for the next day. It's the exact same spoiler video.
He gives his take on what happened, usually slanted to Hopes favor. The last one he did was about Hopes wedding at Stephanies. Much has happened since then and he hasn't said a peep.

Stewie.and.Maggie

Postby Stewie.and.Maggie » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:36 pm

Quote beekeeper:
Quote Stewie.and.Maggie: Who is Clarence? And which wedding wedding of Hope's was he referring to?

Clarence is some man that give synopsis of B&B happenings on theboldaandthebeautiful.com website. I think that's where this site gets the spoilers for the next day. It's the exact same spoiler video.
He gives his take on what happened, usually slanted to Hopes favor. The last one he did was about Hopes wedding at Stephanies. Much has happened since then and he hasn't said a peep.

Ah, thanks. Maybe every time Hope marries Liam, an angel gets his wings.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”