Mrs. Hope Logan Spencer ( No Steffy Fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
LittleRicky

Mrs. Hope Logan Spencer ( No Steffy Fans)

Postby LittleRicky » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:38 am

After a wonderful honeymoon, I wonder what the first thing Mrs. Spencer will do, maybe is rumors are correct and she gets pregnant right away, she can lauch a new Pregancy Line of Clothing.
I want to see the fashion part of the show more. Steffy needs to move on and find a new love (maybe she could go to work, and do something creative.)
I wonder if Bill will accept Hope at Spencer on the board of directors.
Katie and Hope would work well together!!

stephori

Re: Mrs. Hope Logan Spencer ( No Steffy Fans)

Postby stephori » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:05 pm

Realize quite quickly ( Liam will call out steffy's name in his sleep or while he is climaxing) Liam is not her Prince Charming. And I am not really a fan of either lady.

LittleRicky

Postby LittleRicky » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:18 pm

Quote stephori: Realize quite quickly ( Liam will call out steffy's name in his sleep or while he is climaxing) Liam is not her Prince Charming. And I am not really a fan of either lady.

I agree he is not prince charming! Spoilers say he is going to make a confession. Wonder if this is to his wife, or to someone else. Oh well...you know Hollywood marriages never last long. But if Hope ever does leave him, Liam has a backup plan. Steffy will always be sloppy 2nds.

Skeetercat

Postby Skeetercat » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:41 pm

I think that it is Mr. Liam Spencer Logan. All the men lose their identity when they become involved with or marry a Logan.

tinklebell

Postby tinklebell » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:50 pm

the name has a ring to it, i love it. :) :)

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”