YEP, Steffy is pregnant! no bash, please

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Boatchick22

YEP, Steffy is pregnant! no bash, please

Postby Boatchick22 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:57 pm

She got dizzy, thats how she falls into the water. So, she has to be pregnant, and I'm thinking from ASpen.

Soapqueen17

Re: YEP, Steffy is pregnant! no bash, please

Postby Soapqueen17 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:58 pm

I wonder if she loses the baby b/c the pictures showed quite a fall.

fortaylor

Postby fortaylor » Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:58 pm

Quote Boatchick22: She got dizzy, thats how she falls into the water. So, she has to be pregnant, and I'm thinking from ASpen.

ITA Boatchic22! I figure they did something more in Aspen! Bwahahahahahahaha! :D

navitavi

Postby navitavi » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:00 pm

But you do know there's many a reason you can get dizzy without being pregnant, right? Trust me. I'm 38, I've been dizzy plenty over the years and a baby ain't never been the cause.

Boatchick22

Postby Boatchick22 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:01 pm

Quote fortaylor:
Quote Boatchick22: She got dizzy, thats how she falls into the water. So, she has to be pregnant, and I'm thinking from ASpen.

ITA Boatchic22! I figure they did something more in Aspen! Bwahahahahahahaha! :D

Though this episode was gag worthy, I can't wait to see how this unfolds. And it better be favoring Steffy this time!

Boatchick22

Postby Boatchick22 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:03 pm

yes, I know, but in the soap world, that means either pregnancy or tumor. I'm leaning towards pregnancy.

fortaylor

Postby fortaylor » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:04 pm

Quote navitavi: But you do know there's many a reason you can get dizzy without being pregnant, right? Trust me. I'm 38, I've been dizzy plenty over the years and a baby ain't never been the cause.

Of course we know that navitavi. But since the spoilers have indicated that either Steffy or Hope would be pregnant, it is a good assumption.

Butterfield8

Postby Butterfield8 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:07 pm

Hi!

Agree on the pregnant part!!! IMHO it is because of poor writing! When you as a viewer can see the coming story for miles off it takes the fun out of it!! Today was just so pretty and as I said in my own post Karma is a B*tch!!! Steffy will get plenty of chances in the future to get back Liam!!! Haven't we all seen this a million times before!!! But just for today, it was fun!!! This is not a bash on STeffy it's just the way the story has been written!!

TC - B8

Callyswag

Postby Callyswag » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:10 pm

I hope not, She deserves some one much better than Liam. I really like Steffy I want her to join with her mother and brother and take over as CEO.

saclean

Postby saclean » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:11 pm

I would say something happened more in Aspen then in Italy. I think they want us to believe something happened in Italy. I really don't want her to be pregnant, but what else will put a wrench in the most boring wedding and marriage of all times. So, according to Liam, he's going to be faithful, yea, right! I thought Steffy was pretty funny, especially with the birds pooping on her head, been there, had that done to me...ewwwww! I don't think it will hurt the baby, it's TV, anything can happen or not happen!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”