HOPE AND LIAM! A HUGE FLOP FOR BELL!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Brownie Blue

Re: HOPE AND LIAM! A HUGE FLOP FOR BELL!

Postby Brownie Blue » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:11 am

I think that it is time that Bell realizes that triangles are boring. They are never about real romance. They have overdone it on this show so badly, for so many years, that now nobody wants to watch. Bell needs to get a clue that his show can handle more than one family and that it doesn't need a "core four." That is just simplistic. Mostly for writers who are just not creative enough to juggle a good show. If the show is not about fashion and real romance then what is it about? This is a show about Fashion and Fashion houses. Not high school triangles and worn out has been couples. I am not sure anymore what this show is really about, all I see when I watch it is an idiot tramp and her stupid offspring mooching off the Forresters and using Ridge for thier ticket in. Surely, there has to be more to this show than this.

Tayfam

Postby Tayfam » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:15 am

Quote MsKittylovesJack: I haven't watched since last Thursday I can't take the "hope and liam show" .....if I hear one more time,"soon I will be your wife" I will scream......B&B is notorious for repeating lines and slow storylines.....when this mess is over I will return but this I cannot stand.....

LOL that's the only line she has haven't you noticed.

Jacee Wojo

Postby Jacee Wojo » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:35 am

IMO I have heard all the characters of this soap repeat the same lines many times. Even though I would like to see this s/l be over I am enjoying seeing the beautiful scenery of Italy and hope that Hope and Liam finally marry. It has been a long time coming and should have takien place a long time ago. Unlike most posters I do see chemistry between Hope and Liam and think Liam is in love with Hope. I think he loves Steffy as his ex wife, and cares about her well being, but Hope is his true love. I also hope that Steffy finds her true love and finds happiness with a future love interest. I have no idea if this will be how it plays out, but that is what I would like to see happen. I think Steffy needs someone more mature. I never understood her interest in Liam since she was so in love with Bill. When she first came back from International she said she was tired of boys and wanted a real man like Bill. If Bell made a mistake it was when he changed Steffy to decide to pursue Liam in the first place.

I am surprised that many posters are saying they are not watching because they find it so boring and yet know what is going on. If any are just reading transcripts I would tell you the scenery alone is worth it. Just wanted to say that I am one fan that does not consider this a flop. JMO

watchdog

Postby watchdog » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:50 pm

Quote grandpadanucci:
Quote Brownie Blue: I can't believe that this writer actually thought that this was going to bring him a big summer ratings bonanza! :-) :-) :-) Next to Ridge and his idiot, this is probably the most nothing couple on daytime right now. Who could buy such a rediculous story? Liam and Hope are way past being meant for each other and this whole big splash in Italy is a joke! Nobody is at this wedding debacle because that is exactly what it is. I don't see any well wishers for this crippled couple and frankly, they don't deserve any.

Good luck with your big summer flop because ain't nobody watching. This is the biggest joke couple on daytime. I wonder if we can get a count of the fans sleeping through this week and next. I bet it will be bigger than his falling ratings.

On the contrary to what you think, there may be a boycott on this MB and a handful of people are not watching the show, but worldwide viewers are all glued to their TVs and they are awaiting the drama and the ultimate wedding of Hope and Liam. You ought t go to go other sites and FB and see for yourself the overwhelming majority of viewers. They do want to see the ending of the triangle and can't wait to see the wedding happen.

IA everyone is waiting on the end of the triangle and a wedding. Worldwide they are not even close to the end. Europe and others are a year behind even with cable/satelite being fed out of England. Just the facts.

watchdog

Postby watchdog » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:05 pm

Quote Izitjo:
Quote grandpadanucci:
Quote Izitjo:
Quote grandpadanucci:
Quote Brownie Blue: I can't believe that this writer actually thought that this was going to bring him a big summer ratings bonanza! :-) :-) :-) Next to Ridge and his idiot, this is probably the most nothing couple on daytime right now. Who could buy such a rediculous story? Liam and Hope are way past being meant for each other and this whole big splash in Italy is a joke! Nobody is at this wedding debacle because that is exactly what it is. I don't see any well wishers for this crippled couple and frankly, they don't deserve any.

Good luck with your big summer flop because ain't nobody watching. This is the biggest joke couple on daytime. I wonder if we can get a count of the fans sleeping through this week and next. I bet it will be bigger than his falling ratings.

On the contrary to what you think, there may be a boycott on this MB and a handful of people are not watching the show, but worldwide viewers are all glued to their TVs and they are awaiting the drama and the ultimate wedding of Hope and Liam. You ought t go to go other sites and FB and see for yourself the overwhelming majority of viewers. They do want to see the ending of the triangle and can't wait to see the wedding happen.

LOL
Keep beating the worldwide drum if you must but the fact is that WE AMERICANS drive the ratings and ratings are what keeps the show on air.
LOL Worldwide is watching last years shows. I will say that all those viewers do help pay the bills.

I have no time or energy to do any explaining, but just in case you are not aware, the producers do make money when their shows are aired in other countries. I would have hoped that you would have known this that nothing is FREE!

It's fine that you don't have the time or energy, I would just go and ask someone that knew what they were talking about anyway.

Besides, I AM in the Entertainment Business and know exactly how they make money and what they need to do to CONTINUE making money.

OT Itzijo you are exactly right I spent 12t years in Europe. I just returned from Europe in November. B$B is not even aired in most parts. The Satelite that is very expensive comes out of England. They are a year at best behind. The Europeans channels are still showing Dallas, Big Valley. The only live feeds come through AFN (Armed Forces Network) during playoff games such as NBA/NFL and superbowl at 3am. Just more smoke where there is no fire.

sluttydope

Postby sluttydope » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:29 pm

Quote watchdog:
Quote Izitjo:
Quote grandpadanucci:
Quote Izitjo:
Quote grandpadanucci:

LOL
Keep beating the worldwide drum if you must but the fact is that WE AMERICANS drive the ratings and ratings are what keeps the show on air.
LOL Worldwide is watching last years shows. I will say that all those viewers do help pay the bills.

I have no time or energy to do any explaining, but just in case you are not aware, the producers do make money when their shows are aired in other countries. I would have hoped that you would have known this that nothing is FREE!

It's fine that you don't have the time or energy, I would just go and ask someone that knew what they were talking about anyway.

Besides, I AM in the Entertainment Business and know exactly how they make money and what they need to do to CONTINUE making money.

OT Itzijo you are exactly right I spent 12t years in Europe. I just returned from Europe in November. B$B is not even aired in most parts. The Satelite that is very expensive comes out of England. They are a year at best behind. The Europeans channels are still showing Dallas, Big Valley. The only live feeds come through AFN (Armed Forces Network) during playoff games such as NBA/NFL and superbowl at 3am. Just more smoke where there is no fire.

Thanks to all you intelligent and savvy Steffy fans. I love putting the "know it all" who doesn't know ANYTHING right in their place *)

gingerlily

Postby gingerlily » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:07 am

Quote Tayfam:
Quote MsKittylovesJack: I haven't watched since last Thursday I can't take the "hope and liam show" .....if I hear one more time,"soon I will be your wife" I will scream......B&B is notorious for repeating lines and slow storylines.....when this mess is over I will return but this I cannot stand.....

LOL that's the only line she has haven't you noticed.

LMAO :-) :-) :-)

Hogancrew

Postby Hogancrew » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:09 pm

[quote]Quote FataMorgana: They are only a flop to the Steffy fans i see.. aww how sad!
I like them even though Liam is a jerk.
And maybe if that witch stays away from unavailable men she would not be crying right now! Nor having these weird accidents all the time. 2 bumps on the head and she still doesn't get it!
I don'T get your point, did u see the title of this treads. Who care if Steffy was with Liam, it doesn't make the Hope and Liam less boring together, or their storyline more interesting. That why Bell bring Bill and Steffy into this crap of storyline, cuz Hope and Liam, alone or together are boring!!!U said Steffy is crying,big what??Hope and Liam are boring and that's it!!Bell knows sometimes who are his best actors, by using Bill and Steffy, but doesn,t know how to use their talent,by giving us Hope and Liam all day long!!

fortaylor

Postby fortaylor » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:17 pm

Quote FataMorgana: They are only a flop to the Steffy fans i see.. aww how sad!
I like them even though Liam is a jerk.
And maybe if that witch stays away from unavailable men she would not be crying right now! Nor having these weird accidents all the time. 2 bumps on the head and she still doesn't get it!

Fata: you are baiting the entire Steffy fanbase by your first comment! ;(

Stewie.and.Maggie

Postby Stewie.and.Maggie » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:18 pm

From what I see (and granted this is only my opinion), there is very little fan support on this MB for either girl to end up with Liam.

And what support there is has some bias in "winning," and sticking it to the other girl.

A few others really want Hope or Steffy with him - but from what I can tell, many think demeaning either girl to being an option and not "the love of his life" is unacceptable.

My opinion, of course. Which is subject to complete bias.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”