Kim Matula's views on Liam and Thomas.

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
LoganH8tr

Re: Kim Matula's views on Liam and Thomas.

Postby LoganH8tr » Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:53 pm

Quote Stewie.and.Maggie: Good for her for coming out and saying that. Perhaps the real-life KM will be a better role model than the fictional HF.

Edited...I've been to her facebook page ONCE about a year ago, so I don't know if she said this or not, but if she did, then kudos to her.

I remember KM thought the wall sex between Brooke and Oliver was HOT! I heard her say it in an interview. I disagreed with her then as I don't think a mother banging her daughter's boyfriend on a wall is HOT.

Stewie.and.Maggie

Postby Stewie.and.Maggie » Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:55 pm

Quote LoganH8tr:
Quote Stewie.and.Maggie: Good for her for coming out and saying that. Perhaps the real-life KM will be a better role model than the fictional HF.

I've never been to her facebook page, so I don't know if she said this or not, but if she did, then kudos to her.

I remember KM thought the wall sex between Brooke and Oliver was HOT! I heard her say it in an interview. I disagreed with her then as I don't think a mother banging her daughter's boyfriend on a wall is HOT.

ewwwww

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:59 pm

Quote Stewie.and.Maggie:
Quote LoganH8tr:

I've never been to her facebook page, so I don't know if she said this or not, but if she did, then kudos to her.

ewwwww

LOL

Castiel749

Postby Castiel749 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:25 pm

Quote Sunflower 76: Kim Matula said on her facebook page that she really loathes the character of Liam and Liam treatment of both Hope and Steffy. And she said that she wished that her bosses would have kept her character Hope with Thomas instead. She also said it is horrible that Liam can go back and forth between Hope and Steffy the way that he has been going back and forth between them. She said there isn't no way that in real life she would ever put up with a guy like Liam and she feels sorry for both Hope and Steffy after what they endured because of Liam. And I agree with her 100% too because I wouldn't put up with a guy like Liam either. She says that Thomas is a good guy and she wished that they would have kept Hope with him too.

Smart girl. I'm not really down with Hope/Thomas because they are stepsiblings but I agree with the Liam part.

Kiwi1988

Postby Kiwi1988 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:59 am

I think Kim Matula is right - I like her so much more than Hope.... :|
This would never ever happen in real, a Hope and a Steffy would run away.
The real "winner" is really the one, who won't end up married with him.

Steffy rocks

Postby Steffy rocks » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:27 am

SMART CHICK!!! :) I don't get Bell Liam ain't Ridge ~) Ridge (God help me) was 1000 times classier , hotter and more entertaining in his hey day...the only one who could come close is Thomas but Bell won't give him a story line 8) ...Thomas is 1111 times better than Liam and still he has no woman but Liam has two going nuts about him ~) how believable is that? ~) Must be because Bell hates everything Taylor :0 ...

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”