READY FOR ITALY WEDDING MOVE ON TO NEXT STORY LINE

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Love Triangle

READY FOR ITALY WEDDING MOVE ON TO NEXT STORY LINE

Postby Love Triangle » Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:30 am

Just cant wait for this wedding is over with just let LIAM AND HOPE get married already so tired of looking at them put them on the back burning for a while and move on to something way better....

Brenna3

Re: READY FOR ITALY WEDDING MOVE ON TO NEXT STORY LINE

Postby Brenna3 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:14 am

Quote Love Triangle: Just cant wait for this wedding is over with just let LIAM AND HOPE get married already so tired of looking at them put them on the back burning for a while and move on to something way better....

I keep waffling I want this to end but how I'm not sure. Part of me just wants Hope and Liam to get married because I think those two deserve each other and not in the best possible way. I guess I want misery for all the crap that Liam has done and frankly I can't stand the snotty, spoiled rotten person that Hope has become. On the other hand, I want something to happen big that Brooke with all her manipulation can not change and Hope knocked down a few pegs to see life doesn't always turn out the way you want just because you throw a tantrum. The one thing I do not want to see is Steffy taking Liam back in any form or fashion.

IHeartLizzie

Postby IHeartLizzie » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:38 am

Quote Brenna3:
Quote Love Triangle: Just cant wait for this wedding is over with just let LIAM AND HOPE get married already so tired of looking at them put them on the back burning for a while and move on to something way better....

I keep waffling I want this to end but how I'm not sure. Part of me just wants Hope and Liam to get married because I think those two deserve each other and not in the best possible way. I guess I want misery for all the crap that Liam has done and frankly I can't stand the snotty, spoiled rotten person that Hope has become. On the other hand, I want something to happen big that Brooke with all her manipulation can not change and Hope knocked down a few pegs to see life doesn't always turn out the way you want just because you throw a tantrum. The one thing I do not want to see is Steffy taking Liam back in any form or fashion.

Ditto! She doesn't ever need to take him back! I will be mad at the writers if she does.

beachgirl02840

Postby beachgirl02840 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:45 am

I just hope when it's over we get to move on to other characters with their own stories....Karen, Dani, Caroline, Thomas, Rick, Amber, Thorne, Taylor, Eric, Stephanie, Katie, Bill...and maybe some new or returned characters.

Another poster said let Hope and Liam go on an extended honeymoon and take Steffy with them to give us a break from the trio. I would be more than up for that.

Love Triangle

Postby Love Triangle » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:58 am

Quote beachgirl02840: I just hope when it's over we get to move on to other characters with their own stories....Karen, Dani, Caroline, Thomas, Rick, Amber, Thorne, Taylor, Eric, Stephanie, Katie, Bill...and maybe some new or returned characters.

Another poster said let Hope and Liam go on an extended honeymoon and take Steffy with them to give us a break from the trio. I would be more than up for that.

ITA im just ready for this thing to be over I dont care about the wedding just let it happen let them go away for a while and just move on to some more characters.....

grandpadanucci

Postby grandpadanucci » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:09 pm

Quote beachgirl02840: I just hope when it's over we get to move on to other characters with their own stories....Karen, Dani, Caroline, Thomas, Rick, Amber, Thorne, Taylor, Eric, Stephanie, Katie, Bill...and maybe some new or returned characters.

Are you serious about taking Steffy along??? That's worse than taking your wicked mother-in-law with you!

simplysam

Re: MOVE ON TO NEXT STORY LINE

Postby simplysam » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:17 pm

Gosh, I am soooo tired of the Hope/Steffy/Liamm story line, move on why don't you? Whatever happened to Owen and Jackie and everyone else that we haven't seen in months. This is so old I'm tired of watching!

IHeartLizzie

Postby IHeartLizzie » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:32 pm

Leave Steffy but take Hope and Liam. They are the boring part. It's their storyline. Steffy was just thrown in it like Amber to make them interesting. Now that people see that they aren't. Let them stay behind in Italy and live happily ever after there for the rest of their miserable existance. Give Bill an older and new son about 26 yrs whose just like Bill who he had with a married woman when he was young but she raised it with her husband as her own but Bill has a secret trust for him. I want this son to be for Steffy alone.

Maggie1104

Postby Maggie1104 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:29 pm

Exactly! I could not have said that better myself! This entire Hope/Liam/Steffy triangle has gone on WAYYYY to long. Let's hope there IS a new story line coming up after this wedding. You will all hear me SCREAM if they drag this triangle on even after this wedding.

daisy1984

Postby daisy1984 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:34 pm

Wasn't there a spoiler somewhere that one of these two is pregnant at some point? I think they will find some way to have this linger indefinitely.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”