Spoiler- Brad Bell

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
denjayisi

Re: Spoiler- Brad Bell

Postby denjayisi » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:27 am

Hope: Steffy has been so confident since Aspen.

Sooooo....did Liam and Steffy have sex after he tore up the annulment papers?

This potential storyline is so similar to the one when Taylor was pregnant with Thomas and Ridge and Brooke were together. Took Ridge forever to make a decision once he found out about the pregnancy.

Oh no, not again.

Jacee Wojo

Postby Jacee Wojo » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:03 am

Quote beachgirl02840:
Quote daisy1984:
Quote fanoftaylor: ?)

Hey I was reading and Brad Bell let this slip in his interview and confirmed it.. We just do not know which girl since he hasnt decided which episode to release from Italy.. Whom do you think it will be and why?

I'm told that Steffy or Hope will be joining Katie in the pregnancy department but it has not been declared by Bell who it will be yet, two different versions were filmed in Italy, so we will have to wait which one Brad goes with.

Read more at ONTD: ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/69168934.html#ixzz1wY7Gyz5K

Just what we need--to interject a baby into this mess of a s/l. The way they age children on this show, the child will be as old as Hope in no time.

And we already know that aging the kids messes with the ages of the parents...if you do the math a lot of the actors are playing characters 5 to 10 years older than they are. KKL is 50/51 and Brooke has to be 60 if you go by the differences in her kids' ages. JY is 32/33 and Rick has to be 40. AJ is 35 but Bridget has to be 38 (at least that is close)if Hope is 20. HT is 36 but Katie would have to be like 48 if Rick was born when she was 18. But then Nick and Jackie's portrayers were only 4 years apart and thus never could have been mother/son in real life.

It's not unheard of for women to wait til their late 20's and 30's to have their 1st child.

ITA This age thing drives me crazy and always has. I also would hate the idea of either girl being preggers. Once the child is born they never show the kids on this soap. The last time I saw RJ was when Brooke and Thomas were on the island. I couldn't tell you how long it was before then that he was on the screen. What about Jack - what ever happened to him. The list goes on, but frankly I don't see why they would even go that route. They have already dropped so many potential S/L's in favor of this never ending triangle. Off topic, but I was so hoping when Holden from ATWT came on that he would get a S/L with Felecia who he use to act with for years and I could have delivered the lines he was given to deliver and believe me I am no actor.

Backstreet

Postby Backstreet » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:58 am

It would be cruel writing for Bell to have the pig be the pregnant one. This idiot isn't mentally stable enough to have sex, let alone become pregnant from it. It would give her a nervous breakdown! I hope that Bell is not tha cruel. The pig is a nutball. She hasn't had sex with Liam since she moved out and isn't taking the pills because she doesn't have to have any sex. If she pops up knocked up, she will only end up killing herself and the baby because she won't be handle any of this without her crutch. It might be a good story to watch her disinergrate but I just think that it would be cruel.

bobinford

Postby bobinford » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:28 am

Quote Backstreet: It would be cruel writing for Bell to have the pig be the pregnant one. This idiot isn't mentally stable enough to have sex, let alone become pregnant from it. It would give her a nervous breakdown! I hope that Bell is not tha cruel. The pig is a nutball. She hasn't had sex with Liam since she moved out and isn't taking the pills because she doesn't have to have any sex. If she pops up knocked up, she will only end up killing herself and the baby because she won't be handle any of this without her crutch. It might be a good story to watch her disinergrate but I just think that it would be cruel.

WOW, Bill seems so obsessed with Steffy now, what Steffy is carrying his grandchild?? He may just kill off the PPP :-) Problem Solved !!!!!! And katie will eat her heart (no pun intended) out. Good stuff!!!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”