Alternate Universe!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
bobinford

Re: Alternate Universe!

Postby bobinford » Thu May 31, 2012 5:30 pm

Quote Izitjo:
Quote bobinford:
Quote Izitjo:
Quote bobinford:
Quote Izitjo:
Quote Ladyking:
Quote Izitjo:
Quote Ladyking:
Quote Izitjo: OK...We KNOW Liam and Hope marry. So PLEASE explain to me how we get from Liam lighting candles AND CALLING STEFFY to marrying Hope?

I feel like Bell is playing psyche with me or I'm watching The Twilight Zone.

An Alternate Universe is absolutely right. After I rushed in to see the show today, I got very very disappointed with that last scene, No way, I got very very angry; why would the writers waste air time with that scene; He##, why not just show his favorites of the show all 30 minutes.

When does black out began? I am so ready to tune in to Grey's Anatomy re-runs.

Tomorrow and not a moment too soon.

Thanks, Izitjo.

Question: Do we Black - Out from Message Board also?

I do not want the writers to think they have any encouragement from me as a long time viewer.

I am willing to be totally Erase for the Black -out period.

I

I hadn't planned being on the MB but me and Hubby are taking the boat out for it's shakedown after the winter sail tomorrow so I wouldn't be on anyway.

Sounds like fun, but I have never heard of a "shakedown" before. Is that a trerm for sailboats?? I live in the Gulf Coast part of Texas and we use our boats all year.

Have a nice time 3)

Yes.. Mine is in drydock from mid Autumn until now so we take her out to work out the kinks at the beginning of the season. We just finished checking her sails, mast, hull etc...now we take her out for a short run up the coast.

What kind of boat do you have?

A very small fishing boat. 15' fiberglass with outboard motor. When we were younger we would water ski, but now it is just used for fishing. When we can afford the gas and bait ;) You can use them here all year unless a front makes it too windy. I pretty much don't go out on it anymore. Too rough ;(

In the ocean or lake?

I don't think I would ever be brave enough to go out on the open ocean with that but when I was young my dad had something like that for fishing in the bay. I called what he did feeding the crabs :-)

HE (not me) goes out in Galveston Bay, when we skied it was in fresh water lakes in the area. He doesn't go out far 2-3 miles cause the boat is too small. He used to fish in a 22' boat with my dad years ago, they would go out so far you couldn't see the land. I went 1 time only. never again. I get a queezy thinking about it still. LOL

Izitjo

Postby Izitjo » Thu May 31, 2012 5:46 pm

Quote bobinford:
Quote Izitjo:
Quote bobinford:
Quote Izitjo:
Quote bobinford:
Quote Izitjo:
Quote Ladyking:
Quote Izitjo:
Quote Ladyking:
Quote Izitjo: OK...We KNOW Liam and Hope marry. So PLEASE explain to me how we get from Liam lighting candles AND CALLING STEFFY to marrying Hope?

An Alternate Universe is absolutely right. After I rushed in to see the show today, I got very very disappointed with that last scene, No way, I got very very angry; why would the writers waste air time with that scene; He##, why not just show his favorites of the show all 30 minutes.

When does black out began? I am so ready to tune in to Grey's Anatomy re-runs.

Tomorrow and not a moment too soon.

Thanks, Izitjo.

Question: Do we Black - Out from Message Board also?

I do not want the writers to think they have any encouragement from me as a long time viewer.

I am willing to be totally Erase for the Black -out period.

I

I hadn't planned being on the MB but me and Hubby are taking the boat out for it's shakedown after the winter sail tomorrow so I wouldn't be on anyway.

Sounds like fun, but I have never heard of a "shakedown" before. Is that a trerm for sailboats?? I live in the Gulf Coast part of Texas and we use our boats all year.

Have a nice time 3)

Yes.. Mine is in drydock from mid Autumn until now so we take her out to work out the kinks at the beginning of the season. We just finished checking her sails, mast, hull etc...now we take her out for a short run up the coast.

What kind of boat do you have?

A very small fishing boat. 15' fiberglass with outboard motor. When we were younger we would water ski, but now it is just used for fishing. When we can afford the gas and bait ;) You can use them here all year unless a front makes it too windy. I pretty much don't go out on it anymore. Too rough ;(

In the ocean or lake?

I don't think I would ever be brave enough to go out on the open ocean with that but when I was young my dad had something like that for fishing in the bay. I called what he did feeding the crabs :-)

HE (not me) goes out in Galveston Bay, when we skied it was in fresh water lakes in the area. He doesn't go out far 2-3 miles cause the boat is too small. He used to fish in a 22' boat with my dad years ago, they would go out so far you couldn't see the land. I went 1 time only. never again. I get a queezy thinking about it still. LOL

LOL
Yeah, you wouldn't want to go out with us. We have the AE33 and take her out at least 50 miles. I used to get seasick but grew out of it. It passes pretty quickly it you keep at it. My husband was the sailor but the children grew up on the ocean. I grew up on the beach so it took some getting used to.

Viewer From the Beginning

Postby Viewer From the Beginning » Thu May 31, 2012 5:54 pm

Quote NoUdidnt:

While this is not what I want, maybe this is how Steffy get's pregnant. Note: I don't want Steffy with Liam. I don't know Steffy get's pregnant this is 100% speculation. It just looked like a set up for seduction.

This is the first thing that came to my mind.

bobinford

Postby bobinford » Thu May 31, 2012 5:54 pm

Have a great time, stay safe 3)

I have learned a lot about the show from your posts and enjoy reading them. You are very good at explaining thing to us newer viewers. :)

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”