Anti-Logan Fanbase (No Logan fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
GreenBubbles

Re: Anti-Logan Fanbase (No Logan fans)

Postby GreenBubbles » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:50 pm

randanae wrote:Why don't Brooke and Katie and $Bill just have a threesome. I mean Katie and Brooke loves each other as much as they love $Bill. Couldn't they so-exist in a marriage of three. :lol: :lol:

'
Bill would love that wouldn't he :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hate how Katie just dulls around and rarely stands up for herself.

Brooke is nasty for being with Bill...so gross. I ff Brillo

jade17

Postby jade17 » Wed May 02, 2018 10:51 pm

Well looks like all the Logans are up to no good as usual. I swear it's like they are a pack of hyenas

trytryagain

Postby trytryagain » Wed May 02, 2018 11:23 pm

Aquarius19 wrote:All logans SUCK.And they are such HYPOCRITES

And they never change. Bell needs to get rid of the Logans and bring on a new unrelated family. B&B is based on the Forresters and FC. The Logans and Spencers are disposable trash.

trytryagain

Postby trytryagain » Mon May 07, 2018 8:17 pm

Useless boring wench family

jade17

Postby jade17 » Thu May 10, 2018 2:12 pm

I swear they are like a bunch of cockroaches! Brooke & Hope are delusional, and from the upcoming spoilers Katie convinces Wyatt to not tell Liam the truth but to n=make a deal with Bill. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what the deal is-she and Wyatt can get married and Bill won't fight for full custody of Will

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Sun May 20, 2018 10:31 am

jade17 wrote:I swear they are like a bunch of cockroaches! Brooke & Hope are delusional, and from the upcoming spoilers Katie convinces Wyatt to not tell Liam the truth but to n=make a deal with Bill. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what the deal is-she and Wyatt can get married and Bill won't fight for full custody of Will

Hi jade17....that is why I call them the cockroach Logans. They have infested LA and just keep breeding.

Now this week we will have all 3 Logan sisters giggling like a pack of hyenas while braying about how wonderful they are.

I HATE those scenes.

The Logans should have been written off a long time ago.

Ladyking

Postby Ladyking » Sun May 20, 2018 11:50 am

The Giggling Old Cockroaches , Katie, Brooke and Donna is thrilled for The Giggling Young Cock Roach Hope to be infested as being the hand be down wife....

You would think one of them would want at least one to not be infected to the Logan Sharing Men Club. (May Katie is afraid Hope will be a Wyatt is she does not land Liam by default.

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Thu May 24, 2018 4:03 pm

Ladyking wrote:The Giggling Old Cockroaches , Katie, Brooke and Donna is thrilled for The Giggling Young Cock Roach Hope to be infested as being the hand be down wife....

You would think one of them would want at least one to not be infected to the Logan Sharing Men Club. (May Katie is afraid Hope will be a Wyatt is she does not land Liam by default.

Well the giggling cockroaches aka cackling hyenas stunk up our screens today with their nastiness and hypocrisy.

Damn...can the writers kill off one if them already?

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Thu May 24, 2018 5:59 pm

Hope needs to go back to tomatos...bring mommy and auntie ....and never return...obnoxious bunch...

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”