B&B Spoilers!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Candace

B&B Spoilers!

Postby Candace » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:35 pm

Rollina

Re: B&B Spoilers!

Postby Rollina » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:53 pm

I really don't like how Amber is being written.. On the Y&R she was showing signs of growing as a character, but since she's been back on B&B she has been written like a person that hasn't grown.. "very disappointing.."

billsboy

Postby billsboy » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:06 pm

Quote Rollina: I really don't like how Amber is being written.. On the Y&R she was showing signs of growing as a character, but since she's been back on B&B she has been written like a person that hasn't grown.. "very disappointing.."
Yes and read my new message on the board...Amber Moore Forrester Ashby Romalatti...drug dealer.- How is she going to EXPLAIN this?

jcyl

Postby jcyl » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:19 pm

Quote billsboy:
Quote Rollina: I really don't like how Amber is being written.. On the Y&R she was showing signs of growing as a character, but since she's been back on B&B she has been written like a person that hasn't grown.. "very disappointing.."
Yes and read my new message on the board...Amber Moore Forrester Ashby Romalatti...drug dealer.- How is she going to EXPLAIN this?

Not to mention lying gold digger (Liam and the baby), and corporate theft...... :~

Amber needs to go back to GC.....she was friends with the richest woman in town who respected her, was an author, designer, and married to an OK guy......She had good friends, a future, and was not near a loser as she is being written now.

And WTH is LittleD? I know he is nearby in some boarding school, but Amber has an apartment and a baby now......Why is there no mention of the child that she stood by as a guardian, so much so that her husband divorced her as that was not in his plan...... %(

Just a little insulting to the YR fans who watched Amber in GC grow and have a life. Of course she was still colorfful and far from boring, but not how she is portrayed now..... 8) )

Plus Little D is Hope's half brother, so a SOARSD, Little D / little Eric would bring all kinds of dimensions to this story with Rick back and Hope a grown adult...... ;)

francesca C

Postby francesca C » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:15 pm

I love it!! The HO blew it big time, now Amber will have the power to bring down The HO and her drug addicted spawn. GO AMBER!!

As they say, paybacks are hell and the Hogan family is about to learn what karma means.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”