Soaptown Lounging in LA

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
NoUdidnt

Soaptown Lounging in LA

Postby NoUdidnt » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:48 pm

As normal it is spot on with hillarious funnies. Vegas, naked men and Brooke needing to show Hope what to do to keep the Logan name intact! LMAO *)

soaptownusa.com/loungingnla.html

PS Beachgirl and Gingerlily you'll love it. Megs slams Liam.

gingerlily

Re: Soaptown Lounging in LA

Postby gingerlily » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:04 pm

Quote NoUdidnt: As normal it is spot on with hillarious funnies. Vegas, naked men and Brooke needing to show Hope what to do to keep the Logan name intact! LMAO *)

soaptownusa.com/loungingnla.html

PS Beachgirl and Gingerlily you'll love it. Megs slams Liam.

it was good....LOL....but no steffy involved though...LOL except the ringing in dope's ears.....LOL >)

fortaylor

Postby fortaylor » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:07 pm

Nu- great minds think alike- I put up this thread the other night. My favorite funny was the jaws of life!

NoUdidnt

Postby NoUdidnt » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:21 pm

Quote fortaylor: Nu- great minds think alike- I put up this thread the other night. My favorite funny was the jaws of life!

fortaylor this is the new one. Megs normally updates every Monday. They all are great this week. Brooke telling Ridge about she needs to be with Hope and Liam, Stephanie and Eric reading about 30 years of Brooke and 20 to 1 odds on Hope backing out of her first time. Taylor telling Ridge to talk to his mom. MY favorite and the worse is Hope describing to how ugly naked men are, dog throwing up a sausage in the middle of a naked sack! I'm having trouble typing laughing so hard. I also check every Sunday to read loose lips.

fortaylor

Postby fortaylor » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:23 pm

Quote NoUdidnt:
Quote fortaylor: Nu- great minds think alike- I put up this thread the other night. My favorite funny was the jaws of life!

fortaylor this is the new one. Megs normally updates every Monday. They all are great this week. Brooke telling Ridge about she needs to be with Hope and Liam, Stephanie and Eric reading about 30 years of Brooke and 20 to 1 odds on Hope backing out of her first time. Taylor telling Ridge to talk to his mom. MY favorite and the worse is Hope describing to how ugly naked men are, dog throwing up a sausage in the middle of a naked sack! I'm having trouble typing laughing so hard. I also check every Sunday to read loose lips.

Thanks Nu! When I pulled up just soaptown usa, and clicked on lounging in La, they one from last week is still there. Maybe it's b/c of the different time zones.

NoUdidnt

Postby NoUdidnt » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:39 pm

Quote fortaylor:
Quote NoUdidnt:

Thanks Nu! When I pulled up just soaptown usa, and clicked on lounging in La, they one from last week is still there. Maybe it's b/c of the different time zones.

Sorry you can't read it yet, but it will be worth the wait. I know when I read it last week and then did the survey, I was amazed at the comment out B&B losing 540,000 viewers in a month.

fortaylor

Postby fortaylor » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:46 pm

Quote NoUdidnt:
Quote fortaylor:
Quote NoUdidnt:

Sorry you can't read it yet, but it will be worth the wait. I know when I read it last week and then did the survey, I was amazed at the comment out B&B losing 540,000 viewers in a month.

Nu, I just got to read it! Megs is dead on all the time!

NoUdidnt

Postby NoUdidnt » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:18 am

Quote fortaylor:
Quote NoUdidnt:
Quote fortaylor:
Quote NoUdidnt:

Nu, I just got to read it! Megs is dead on all the time!

ITA I love both Megs' and Candace's blogs. Both are dead on all the time and enjoyable to read. Candace has some great onliners, too.

FlyerMCRS

Postby FlyerMCRS » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:27 am

:-) I see she thinks TIARA TODDLER, too!! ROTFLMAO!!!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”