SPOILER ALERT BILL AND BROOKE

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Lulublue

Re: SPOILER ALERT BILL AND BROOKE

Postby Lulublue » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:01 pm

Seriously? 8) Bill & Brooke?! GROSS X 1000!! So now Bill has to become a manwhore a la Nick?! Could we NOT have ONE man that hasn't done the town bicycle? Viewers have to endure watching Bill screw his way through the entire Logan clan?! UGH.
Bill's whole appeal to me was that he was impervious to Brooke's charms.
I think the writers are sewering Bill so that us viewers will forget that he LOVES Steffy. When are the writers going to realize they need to give us STILL? Steffy and Bill think alike and before this crazy azz storyline lately they were perfectly suited. What is happening to this show?! It just really sucks lately.

Trish12

Postby Trish12 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:07 pm

Quote GLfan85: Well, I don't know what ya'll read (I read the link too) but I sure didn't see where this was actually going to happen. Just speculation. I really hope it doesn't. Dramma with Brooke sleeping with other these days is too much. Besides, Ridge is her destiny. Why on earth would she jeperdize that? She's never cheated on Ridge before????

She has never cheated on Ridge. I call walling your daughter wallbaning, not cheating, but not knowing your husband's body. Brook is sick, but Ridge is sicker for staying with her. No normal man will stay with a woman like that. He would want to know how you can't tell the differenc between me and a boy.

OspreyGirl

Postby OspreyGirl » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:08 pm

Quote Lulublue: Seriously? 8) Bill & Brooke?! GROSS X 1000!! So now Bill has to become a manwhore a la Nick?! Could we NOT have ONE man that hasn't done the town bicycle? Viewers have to endure watching Bill screw his way through the entire Logan clan?! UGH.
Bill's whole appeal to me was that he was impervious to Brooke's charms.
I think the writers are sewering Bill so that us viewers will forget that he LOVES Steffy. When are the writers going to realize they need to give us STILL? Steffy and Bill think alike and before this crazy azz storyline lately they were perfectly suited. What is happening to this show?! It just really sucks lately.

ROTFLMAO...the town bicycle! :-)

Oh yea...the rusty, lost both pedals, loose brakes, low tires and hanging chains bicycle...OMG, who the hell wants to hop on that?

Toss it into the junkyard...STAT!

Wow...I really hope Bill doesn't touch that nasty trick but if he does, he probably is doing this to make Hope finally lose her hair brain mind and for Katie to heart attack her way out of his beach house! :~

francesca C

Postby francesca C » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:18 pm

Quote GLfan85: Well, I don't know what ya'll read (I read the link too) but I sure didn't see where this was actually going to happen. Just speculation. I really hope it doesn't. Dramma with Brooke sleeping with other these days is too much. Besides, Ridge is her destiny. Why on earth would she jeperdize that? She's never cheated on Ridge before????

We all know she boinked Ollie knowing full well it wasn't Ridge, GMAFB, we all know she boinked her step-son on berry island. Brooke is a nasty HO plain and simple and she WILL boink Bill too. It has been a while since her last oops! moment so she is overdue for another major scandal.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”