Pro-Steffy Club....(no bash)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Aquarius19

Re: Pro-Steffy Club....(no bash)

Postby Aquarius19 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:22 pm

Quote mg1729:
Quote Aquarius19:
Quote mg1729:
Quote Aquarius19: Steffy is awesome and she sure does know how to handle Bill. I want Taylor or Steffy to put Bill in check especially with the bad remark he made about Taylor.He got so much Brooke on his brains he was ugly and disrespectful with the negativeness.Wow Bill Taylor just kept your wacko wife katie from who knows what that fool would have done.She was 365 days to crazy.I know Steffy will be super great when she does what she does and thats speak the truth clearly and nothing but the truth.TEAMSTEFFYFAN4LIFE

Steffy is awesome but I think Bill is trying to control Brooke and get her to be too busy that she doesnt interfer with LIam and Steffy I dont think he really meant what he said about Taylor, but there is a dangerous attraction with Brooke and Bill that I think is disgusting another area where Bell doesnt know what he is doing.

You may have a point because Bill knows he needs to keep jinx Brooke and Hope,and Katie away from Steffy.Your right it is a dangerous attraction because Bill is the only male sucking face with Brooke.And Brooke is selfish and all about being with him..So I agree Bill is a big distraction to keep Brooke away from Steffy.But I swear looking at Brooke and Bill suck face is sickening to me.Bill already got Brooke pumped up about the Brooke's bedroom,and lets just say Hopefully Steffy delivers a full term healthy,baby..

That's what we are all hoping for Steffy to deliver a healthy baby but Grandpa Bill has got his hands for because TSFTV Brooke is getting horny by the day she hasnt had sex in months so Grandpa Bill better watch out if Brooke pounces him she might cause some damage LMAO

You do not need to be a genius to figure this scenario out.Steffy did start out wrong with her trying to manipulate Liam but she apologized and paid for her wrong.And from what I have seen on the show.Steffy has been honest and learned from her mistakes to only get to be the BEST she can be.She has done everything unselfishly...where as Hope has done a 360 and all have been a catastrophe in the name of Hope and all are really,really bad what she has done in the last 3 years ALL NEGATIVE.She should really be ashamed..Thats why Liam can never give up on his friend and the real woman in the dumb triangle.STEFFY is PURE WOMAN...Liam knows thats thats why he can never let her go.

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:30 pm

I think that Steffy should go at it head on with Brooke and little miss Hope in toe and just challenge them pregnant and all with a fashion face off. Brooke 'getting her fashion line' is bogus, no one can just come back and try to revamp a dead line just like that - there has to be some kind of proving yourself and no better way to do it then with a fashion face of bedroom wear. Though I must say that the show is giving Steffy frumpy button downs (which of course she pulls off) instead of some sexy wear. On the one hand, if I was not sure of how Liam was feeling I'd also be hesitant on where I wanted each night to go; but, I do wish to see her business savvy come back out to play though because that's where she trumps EVERYONE right now on the show. Taylor is smart about it, but her principles will never break. Steffy can be cut throat and that is exactly what we need to bring Brooke down. I want Steffy back, full force, taking everyone that is necessary down, no holding back.

mg1729

Postby mg1729 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:00 pm

Quote Aquarius19:
Quote mg1729:
Quote Aquarius19:
Quote mg1729:
Quote Aquarius19: Steffy is awesome and she sure does know how to handle Bill. I want Taylor or Steffy to put Bill in check especially with the bad remark he made about Taylor.He got so much Brooke on his brains he was ugly and disrespectful with the negativeness.Wow Bill Taylor just kept your wacko wife katie from who knows what that fool would have done.She was 365 days to crazy.I know Steffy will be super great when she does what she does and thats speak the truth clearly and nothing but the truth.TEAMSTEFFYFAN4LIFE

Steffy is awesome but I think Bill is trying to control Brooke and get her to be too busy that she doesnt interfer with LIam and Steffy I dont think he really meant what he said about Taylor, but there is a dangerous attraction with Brooke and Bill that I think is disgusting another area where Bell doesnt know what he is doing.

You may have a point because Bill knows he needs to keep jinx Brooke and Hope,and Katie away from Steffy.Your right it is a dangerous attraction because Bill is the only male sucking face with Brooke.And Brooke is selfish and all about being with him..So I agree Bill is a big distraction to keep Brooke away from Steffy.But I swear looking at Brooke and Bill suck face is sickening to me.Bill already got Brooke pumped up about the Brooke's bedroom,and lets just say Hopefully Steffy delivers a full term healthy,baby..

That's what we are all hoping for Steffy to deliver a healthy baby but Grandpa Bill has got his hands for because TSFTV Brooke is getting horny by the day she hasnt had sex in months so Grandpa Bill better watch out if Brooke pounces him she might cause some damage LMAO

You do not need to be a genius to figure this scenario out.Steffy did start out wrong with her trying to manipulate Liam but she apologized and paid for her wrong.And from what I have seen on the show.Steffy has been honest and learned from her mistakes to only get to be the BEST she can be.She has done everything unselfishly...where as Hope has done a 360 and all have been a catastrophe in the name of Hope and all are really,really bad what she has done in the last 3 years ALL NEGATIVE.She should really be ashamed..Thats why Liam can never give up on his friend and the real woman in the dumb triangle.STEFFY is PURE WOMAN...Liam knows thats thats why he can never let her go.

Great Post and So True Aquarius :)

mg1729

Postby mg1729 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:03 pm

Quote bnb fan: I think that Steffy should go at it head on with Brooke and little miss Hope in toe and just challenge them pregnant and all with a fashion face off. Brooke 'getting her fashion line' is bogus, no one can just come back and try to revamp a dead line just like that - there has to be some kind of proving yourself and no better way to do it then with a fashion face of bedroom wear. Though I must say that the show is giving Steffy frumpy button downs (which of course she pulls off) instead of some sexy wear. On the one hand, if I was not sure of how Liam was feeling I'd also be hesitant on where I wanted each night to go; but, I do wish to see her business savvy come back out to play though because that's where she trumps EVERYONE right now on the show. Taylor is smart about it, but her principles will never break. Steffy can be cut throat and that is exactly what we need to bring Brooke down. I want Steffy back, full force, taking everyone that is necessary down, no holding back.

Sounds good to me as long as there are no violent attacks from the Logans on Steffy while she is pregnant that can harm the baby. Bring it on!!

IHeartLizzie

Postby IHeartLizzie » Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:07 pm

Quote bnb fan: I think that Steffy should go at it head on with Brooke and little miss Hope in toe and just challenge them pregnant and all with a fashion face off. Brooke 'getting her fashion line' is bogus, no one can just come back and try to revamp a dead line just like that - there has to be some kind of proving yourself and no better way to do it then with a fashion face of bedroom wear. Though I must say that the show is giving Steffy frumpy button downs (which of course she pulls off) instead of some sexy wear. On the one hand, if I was not sure of how Liam was feeling I'd also be hesitant on where I wanted each night to go; but, I do wish to see her business savvy come back out to play though because that's where she trumps EVERYONE right now on the show. Taylor is smart about it, but her principles will never break. Steffy can be cut throat and that is exactly what we need to bring Brooke down. I want Steffy back, full force, taking everyone that is necessary down, no holding back.

I would love for this to happen!!! Steffy is beast when it comes to Business! Thats my girl!

Nicoletta

Postby Nicoletta » Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:36 pm

Quote mg1729:
Quote Aquarius19:
Quote mg1729:
Quote Aquarius19:
Quote mg1729:

Great Post and So True Aquarius :)

I agree and that's why Liam picked her.

Nicoletta

Postby Nicoletta » Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:11 am

Quote IHeartLizzie:
Quote Nicoletta:
Quote tkaddy:
Quote Aquarius19:
Quote mg1729:

I so love Bill, and I really want this s/l to play out that he is messing with Brooke to keep her and the child bride away from Steffy. Bill will make sure that Steffy has a healthy baby.

If he wants her to have a healthy baby then he better keep nutjob Hope away from her. Lucky for Hope Steffy doesn't have a big mouth like her because if she told Liam or Bill what Hope did to her they would freak.

I love Steffy!!! :)

I want for Steffy to tell Liam she doesnt want Hope or Brooke around her baby and for him to ask why and then I want Steffy to tell him about thr push and about Brooke and hope tag teaming her after the push and constant harrasment.

It would show Liam who the true lady is. Maybe Liam will finally see that Hope for the nasty bully she is. That she likes to dish it out but she can't take it. Hope really needs to stop reacting like a toddler and learn what boundaries are.

Nicoletta

Postby Nicoletta » Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:24 am

Goodnight to all the Anti-Ho's. :D

IHeartLizzie

Postby IHeartLizzie » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:07 am

Quote Nicoletta:
Quote IHeartLizzie:
Quote Nicoletta:
Quote tkaddy:
Quote Aquarius19:
Quote mg1729:

I so love Bill, and I really want this s/l to play out that he is messing with Brooke to keep her and the child bride away from Steffy. Bill will make sure that Steffy has a healthy baby.

If he wants her to have a healthy baby then he better keep nutjob Hope away from her. Lucky for Hope Steffy doesn't have a big mouth like her because if she told Liam or Bill what Hope did to her they would freak.

I love Steffy!!! :)

I want for Steffy to tell Liam she doesnt want Hope or Brooke around her baby and for him to ask why and then I want Steffy to tell him about thr push and about Brooke and hope tag teaming her after the push and constant harrasment.

It would show Liam who the true lady is. Maybe Liam will finally see that Hope for the nasty bully she is. That she likes to dish it out but she can't take it. Hope really needs to stop reacting like a toddler and learn what boundaries are.

He will only make excuses for her then if he does I hope Steffy ball drops him. Lol. Steffy is too beautiful and dynamic for this crap!

flocon123

Postby flocon123 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:40 am

Steffy can get any man. Liam will regret it if he loses her.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”