Pro-Steffy Club....(no bash)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Nicoletta

Re: Pro-Steffy Club....(no bash)

Postby Nicoletta » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:05 am

Quote tkaddy: Hello to all Steffians! I'm back all moved into the new house and just got caught up on the current situations on B&B. I'm still very happy to see that beautiful smile on my girls face, but I'm hanging on by a mere thread with the waffler. I did love steam they were great together, in fact their love scene was great but oh no we can't finish with them just enjoying their new life together we have to put up with more of the same old same old. Oh:-)Steffy please for the love of god if this a%%whole gives you anymore greif dump his sorry behind and move along, life is to short to put up with this crap. Unleash the old Steffy and step on this cockroach, never let him bring you down again.

Great post! :)

Nicoletta

Postby Nicoletta » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:11 am

I'm off to bed so goodnight to all the Anti-Ho's. :D

Aquarius19

Postby Aquarius19 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:15 am

Steffy is awesome and she sure does know how to handle Bill. I want Taylor or Steffy to put Bill in check especially with the bad remark he made about Taylor.He got so much Brooke on his brains he was ugly and disrespectful with the negativeness.Wow Bill Taylor just kept your wacko wife katie from who knows what that fool would have done.She was 365 days to crazy.I know Steffy will be super great when she does what she does and thats speak the truth clearly and nothing but the truth.TEAMSTEFFYFAN4LIFE

mg1729

Postby mg1729 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:16 am

Quote tkaddy: Hello to all Steffians! I'm back all moved into the new house and just got caught up on the current situations on B&B. I'm still very happy to see that beautiful smile on my girls face, but I'm hanging on by a mere thread with the waffler. I did love steam they were great together, in fact their love scene was great but oh no we can't finish with them just enjoying their new life together we have to put up with more of the same old same old. Oh:-)Steffy please for the love of god if this a%%whole gives you anymore greif dump his sorry behind and move along, life is to short to put up with this crap. Unleash the old Steffy and step on this cockroach, never let him bring you down again.

Welcome back tkaddy I am glad you are all moved in and happy. Didnt you like the proposal Steffy made him beg I thought you would enjoy that.LOL

mg1729

Postby mg1729 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:16 am

Quote Nicoletta: I'm off to bed so goodnight to all the Anti-Ho's. :D

Goodnight Nicoletta :)

beckyt

Postby beckyt » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:18 am

Quote mg1729:

zGoodnight :)

Aquarius19

Postby Aquarius19 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:20 am

Quote beckyt:
Quote mg1729:

zGoodnight :)

Goodnight Nicoletta

mg1729

Postby mg1729 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:23 am

Quote Aquarius19: Steffy is awesome and she sure does know how to handle Bill. I want Taylor or Steffy to put Bill in check especially with the bad remark he made about Taylor.He got so much Brooke on his brains he was ugly and disrespectful with the negativeness.Wow Bill Taylor just kept your wacko wife katie from who knows what that fool would have done.She was 365 days to crazy.I know Steffy will be super great when she does what she does and thats speak the truth clearly and nothing but the truth.TEAMSTEFFYFAN4LIFE

Steffy is awesome but I think Bill is trying to control Brooke and get her to be too busy that she doesnt interfer with LIam and Steffy I dont think he really meant what he said about Taylor, but there is a dangerous attraction with Brooke and Bill that I think is disgusting another area where Bell doesnt know what he is doing.

beckyt

Postby beckyt » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:33 am

Goodnight all !

Aquarius19

Postby Aquarius19 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:33 am

Quote mg1729:
Quote Aquarius19: Steffy is awesome and she sure does know how to handle Bill. I want Taylor or Steffy to put Bill in check especially with the bad remark he made about Taylor.He got so much Brooke on his brains he was ugly and disrespectful with the negativeness.Wow Bill Taylor just kept your wacko wife katie from who knows what that fool would have done.She was 365 days to crazy.I know Steffy will be super great when she does what she does and thats speak the truth clearly and nothing but the truth.TEAMSTEFFYFAN4LIFE

Steffy is awesome but I think Bill is trying to control Brooke and get her to be too busy that she doesnt interfer with LIam and Steffy I dont think he really meant what he said about Taylor, but there is a dangerous attraction with Brooke and Bill that I think is disgusting another area where Bell doesnt know what he is doing.

You may have a point because Bill knows he needs to keep jinx Brooke and Hope,and Katie away from Steffy.Your right it is a dangerous attraction because Bill is the only male sucking face with Brooke.And Brooke is selfish and all about being with him..So I agree Bill is a big distraction to keep Brooke away from Steffy.But I swear looking at Brooke and Bill suck face is sickening to me.Bill already got Brooke pumped up about the Brooke's bedroom,and lets just say Hopefully Steffy delivers a full term healthy,baby..

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”