Pro-Steffy Club....(no bash)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
bbnana68

Re: Pro-Steffy Club....(no bash)

Postby bbnana68 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:19 pm

LoganH8tr wrote:
bbnana68 wrote:
LoganH8tr wrote:Just loved our girl today! No other character could pull off what she does...and she looked so absolutely gorgeous!!!!
I couldn't agree more. They looked like they were having a ball in a beautiful place, Shame some are trash talking about Steffy, wish they would just change their channel and move on. Steam fans have waited a long time for this wedding and waited a long time to see JMW shine and glow with happiness. Can't wait for tomorrow for more of this, makes all feel happy for the lovebirds.

Me too bbnana68. I got all teared up when her and Ridge were talking to her. The only thing that would have made this eppy more perfect is if Taylor was there
I know and Ridge seemed so tongued with emotion it was a touching father/daughter. No one ever mentions Taylor at all, sad. I also enjoyed the scenes with Steffy and Ivy. Bell waited too long to make them friends, but they really seemed like long time friends, thank goodness for that. Nana

BieberFan

Postby BieberFan » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:37 pm

Steffy looked absolutely gorgeous today. Love her.. Beautiful bride.

jade17

Postby jade17 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:46 pm

BieberFan wrote:Steffy looked absolutely gorgeous today. Love her.. Beautiful bride.

That woman is gorgeous in anything!

flocon123

Postby flocon123 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:32 pm

BieberFan wrote:Steffy looked absolutely gorgeous today. Love her.. Beautiful bride.

Steffy is beautiful! Liam is very lucky.

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:42 pm

Yes she did and I loved what she wore. Steffy is not boring when it comes to fashion. she is daring and bold and that is what I love about her. She is not afraid to take chances. I use to be like that when I was younger that is why I love her so :D

BieberFan

Postby BieberFan » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:20 pm

loveridge wrote:
Yes she did and I loved what she wore. Steffy is not boring when it comes to fashion. she is daring and bold and that is what I love about her. She is not afraid to take chances. I use to be like that when I was younger that is why I love her so :D

Exactly..Steffy is so exciting and spontaneous. Never a dull day around her. She is so gorgeous!

LDCOOL

Postby LDCOOL » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:31 pm

flocon123 wrote:

Steffy is beautiful! Liam is very lucky.

Yup. Steffy is beautiful. YA SteaM!

bbnana68

Postby bbnana68 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:07 am

Steffy wouldn't be Steffy is she didn't keep switching it up and changing. That's what Liam loves about her, she's always full of surprises and fun. She brings excitement to the party and Liam loves that quality, plus she's a beauty to go home to every night :!: Their children are going to be spectacular in looks and personalities. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

flocon123

Postby flocon123 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:27 am

Yes She is one beautiful bride. Liam is so lucky to have her.

bbnana68

Postby bbnana68 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:17 pm

Congrats to Mrs. Liam Spencer :!: :!: Beautiful bride and a beautiful wedding with the entire wedding party smiling and having fun on that boat ride. Many happy returns :!: :!: :D :D :D :D :D Thanks Brad Bell for finally giving us our Steffy back to her old self :!:

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”